Elon's new toy

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
My comment was thst you have to then apply it to other leaders of indutry...in other industries.
So if you then criticize leaders in any industry, your comment can apply to you.

It's a pretty absurd agrument for you to make, and you still don't even see why.
Don't have much of an opinion on the topic but thought this would make for a good song lyric.

Anyone else have a little Vertical Horizon run through their head when they read this?

Reactions: mstateglfr

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

This, just like your initial post that started the thread, is incorrect.
And this goes right back to what I stated in an earlier post in response to the claim that Musk has cleaned up lies and fake info on Twitter.

What the left picture actually is, is an HSR 'Bridge to Nowhere' and itt did not cost $100billion to build. The Tweet is straight up wrong. The Tweet is misinformation and does a disservice to society.

And what is so wild is that if the Tweet just used the actual numbers and used real info about what is in the picture, people would still be outraged at the cost. There is no need to post the lie, yet they did.
Its a damn shame because so often, the truth is more than enough to show something is bad, yet lies are told instead.

@tbaydog - do you ever google what you scroll thru on X before posting it here? I would think 90% of the fake and misinformed Twitter posts that you slap onto SPS would be shown to be false within the first few google results.

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login