FC/OT: Article says Franklin tried to interfere with team doctors…

EPC FAN

Oct 7, 2021
But, they already are. They mentioned him because he's the entire reason for the suit. He's covered legally due to a technicality, but he's the whole point. He had Trace McSorley and Saquon Barkely speak on his behalf at the trial. Why do that if not a party to the suit? You know the answer. but will defend the guy at all costs. This is just another (though relatively low on the list) reason for Franklin to get to work with Shane Gillis and Co. at
Valley Forge Auto.
Delete!

Last edited:

Tom_PSU

Oct 29, 2021
Well if Franklin were 100% African American, we’d all have something to complain about.😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣 That should get the racists, the bleeding hearts and those totally unable to understand sarcasm triggered.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Yep dumb and over emotional fans exist everywhere. PSU is certainly no different. They go on like removing Franklin is an option. It’s not currently at all but hopefully he tanks so bad they can get their way or I was right trophy as that matters most.

The school isn’t adjusting to NIL changes and will be passed by in the conference even more probably by 2 of the teams out west. Never mind the nation PSU will barely crack the top 5 in the conference for NIL support. Oregon, USC, tOSU, and UM will all be more aggressive there. At least that is what is being reported on more than one site.

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

See - no one ever calls Franklin Die Hards ‘dumb’. Always with the name calling…

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I frequently poke Midnighter about his obvious hatred of Franklin, but I've never thought that it had anything to do with Franklin's race- and I still don't.

If he only knew….

Franklin winning is the best thing that could happen. It’s the easiest path to success. I hope he does win - I just think he won’t. Would rather be proven wrong than right.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
We get it. You HATE the half black coach, and want him fired. F*ck you!
Perhaps your dumbest post ever....from a long list of your contributions. @Midnighter is probably the least racist person on this board.

Have you considered apologizing to him? It would be a really nice gesture, but I don't think you're capable of doing so.

Prove me wrong.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
See - no one ever calls Franklin Die Hards ‘dumb’. Always with the name calling…
There's actually no need to call them "dumb". They self-incriminate to same via their posts. It's actually entertaining.

Nittany.Lion

Oct 6, 2021
Maybe someone can clarify something for me. The original lawsuit was dismissed because they missed the 180 day deadline for a whistle-blower complaint, why couldn't they just remove the whistle-blower status to get around the 180 day deadline?

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Would take O'Brien back over Franklin in a second.

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
There's a reason BOB is coaching at Boston College and not the HC at Bama. I mean, he was there for a couple of years as the OC and it would have been a perfect situation for him to take over for Saban, if he's the coach people here think he is. If Saban wanted BOB to replace him, it would have happened.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
There's a reason BOB is coaching at Boston College and not the HC at Bama. I mean, he was there for a couple of years as the OC and it would have been a perfect situation for him to take over for Saban, if he's the coach people here think he is. If Saban wanted BOB to replace him, it would have happened.

He’s still a good coach. I don’t think Saban cared much about his replacement because I believe Saban didn’t know he was retiring until he did it. BOB was hired as OC for OSU too right? Then he took the BC HC gig which is a good fit. He probably won’t win a ton but I think he’s still well thought of.

Reactions: bbrown and PSUJam

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe someone can clarify something for me. The original lawsuit was dismissed because they missed the 180 day deadline for a whistle-blower complaint, why couldn't they just remove the whistle-blower status to get around the 180 day deadline?
As a "whistle-blower" a person is protected by law from being dismissed for reporting wrongdoing. Without claiming to be a whistle-blower,Lynch's chances of claiming wrongful termination would have been severely diminished to, like, none.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Not if he can't beat everyone on his schedule. 10 wins isn't good enough, after all.
True story and in a much weaker conference. Not a BOB hater either, but his wet napkin personality and lack of NIL would be an epic fail at PSU now.

NittanyBuff

Oct 30, 2021
I frequently poke Midnighter about his obvious hatred of Franklin, but I've never thought that it had anything to do with Franklin's race- and I still don't.
lol, when in doubt we toss out the "Race card".. maybe some of us just think we can do better.

Reactions: Midnighter

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Have you asked Nick whether he (Nick) knew he was retiring a mere 2 years later? It seems your post is based on less than complete information.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Have you asked Nick whether he (Nick) knew he was retiring a mere 2 years later? It seems your post is based on less than complete information.
I'll message Nick on Twitter and get back to you when I hear from him.

Reactions: BW Lion

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Perhaps your dumbest post ever....from a long list of your contributions. @Midnighter is probably the least racist person on this board.

Have you considered apologizing to him? It would be a really nice gesture, but I don't think you're capable of doing so.

Prove me wrong.
Can we all just compromise and agree to take out our various frustrations by all throwing groceries at you, like the rest of the world has opted to do? Everyone is then happy … we vent and you get the negative attention you so crave.

Reactions: BW Lion

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Can we all just compromise and agree to take out our various frustrations by all throwing groceries at you, like the rest of the world has opted to do? Everyone is then happy … we vent and you get the negative attention you so crave.
Thankfully it was only a Roma tomato and he missed me by a mile. Unlike you, I'm confident he never played competitive baseball. 😉

I will soon finish sharing what transpired after I turned my cart around, but I'm cooking dinner now and need to go check the grill.

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
Besides McSorley being a high-profile player under Franklin, McSorley took plenty of A$$. BEATINGS. o_O during his time at PSU. There were plenty of opportunities for Franklin to pressure McSorley to play hurt. So, McSorley testifying on Franklin’s behalf says something. Then again, there’s Robert Windsor. 😞
Windsor says he is going to open the dark side of PSU football. Sounds like he has and to grind with people...

Link

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login