GAME THREAD - MSU/WMU

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Might as well not put wright in anymore. Just let will get his yards today if we aren't going to let wright run the whole offense. Might as let will at least let Will beat this Mac team.
Yes, too bad he can't throw the goddamn ball better than Wright can run. You all enjoy it. I'm out of here. This is ******** listening to this talk about our quarterback being the problem with our team. We have many issues, but our quarterback is NOT our most significant problem but you all be miserable while we're winning.

Reactions: PapaDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yes, too bad he can't throw the goddamn ball better than Wright can run. You all enjoy it. I'm out of here. This is ******** listening to this talk about our quarterback being the problem with our team. We have many issues, but our quarterback is doing our most significant problem but you all be miserable while we're winning.
You always say that, but you always come back. Go over to genespage you might like it over there better.

Sep 16, 2023
I thought it didn't matter when he came in the game as long as he got in, it would make a huge difference.

You guys have got to learn we just suck eggs at quarterback with this offense.
I believe you’re misinterpreting what has been said about Wright on this board. No One has said that Mike Wright is the secret recipe to winning games. All has been said that he deserves much more playing time and a shot at the starting gig. He adds a completely different dynamic to an otherwise JV style offense and based off the current quarterback play, I believe most the fans here would be elated to see the coaching staff attempting to do something to kickstart an offense instead of the infinite square peg round hole we’ve been watching the entire year.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I believe you’re misinterpreting what has been said about Wright on this board. No One has said that Mike Wright is the secret recipe to winning games. All has been said that he deserves much more playing time and a shot at the starting gig. He adds a completely different dynamic to an otherwise JV style offense and based off the current quarterback play, I believe most the fans here would be elated to see the coaching staff attempting to do something to kickstart an offense instead of the infinite square peg round hole we’ve been watching the entire year.
No. He’s just being an insufferable douchebag.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I repeatedly said that Will is not a great quarterback. We might want to try something else at QB, but that is not the problem with this team. We have a bigger problem with our team than just quarterback, which will not fix things.

Reactions: SylvesterCream4.0

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I wasn’t gonna post today but put that throw from Wright to WMU’s bench on a loop and play it on this site over and over.

Reactions: ZombieKissinger

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
It doesn't matter it's just a MAC team. Right? I'm glad he's doing better, but I think you guys will be heartbroken when we place somebody worth a damn.
I’m not sure I follow. I think Wright playing is a waste of time unless it’s a short yardage down. Will isn’t the best QB and the only way he was able to be a QB in the SEC is because of Leach. Our football team isn’t good. They should be able to run for 500 yards today against this team if they wanted. The talent gap is obvious.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Barbay is a dumb ***. Great pass from wright though. So far I've only seen one bad pass.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
was that by design to allow that de to be unblocked with the play running into him? Or did we miss a chip block?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I’m not sure I follow. I think Wright playing is a waste of time unless it’s a short yardage down. Will isn’t the best QB and the only way he was able to be a QB in the SEC is because of Leach. Our football team isn’t good. They should be able to run for 500 yards today against this team if they wanted. The talent gap is obvious.
Not sure I follow. When is it ever a bad idea to get a second team QB reps in case your starter goes down ?

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Not sure I follow. When is it ever a bad idea to get a second team QB reps in case your starter goes down ?
Normally, I’d agree. In this case, the season is a prayer as it is and Wright isn’t taking us to a winning season.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
“Pat, are there any Ls?”
“Yes, there are 3”
“I count 4, Pat.”
“Oh sorry, the category is ‘The Home Team On the Field Right Now That Returned 20 Starters’ not ‘The Semi-Pro Announcer Who Brought Me General Tso’s Chicken Last Night’”
“Oh LOL”

Reactions: POTUS

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Both of those running backs Watson and Jett were there. :/

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login