GAME THREAD - MSU/WMU

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I’m not sure I follow. I think Wright playing is a waste of time unless it’s a short yardage down. Will isn’t the best QB and the only way he was able to be a QB in the SEC is because of Leach. Our football team isn’t good. They should be able to run for 500 yards today against this team if they wanted. The talent gap is obvious.
Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Is is just talent or coaching? Does Tulane have more talent?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We spent the first half 17ing around on offense with two different quarterbacks and only scored 17 points against this team. They went through three quarterbacks and figured out how to play us. Thank God they can't kick a damn field goal. Our coach needs to quit listening to our fans and coach the damn team. If I hear just one more time from these announcers about how great Western Michigan is I'm gonna throw up.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I stepped outside but how did WM get the ball back after their score?

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I followed State religiously through Jackie’s last years and the croom years. I will not put myself through that misery again. I will never not follow state. I lack the ability to quit them. It’s like a disease. I can guarantee you I will stop scheduling my weekends around them though. I suspect a large amount of the fan base feels the same.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I take one thing back. If we only get 2 or 3 wins, we will have no trouble firing this coach and getting another one who knows will be worth a damn or not.***

*** - if we actually have an athletic director.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I believe I saw a post yesterday where some yahoo was saying this was gonna be a 3 quarter game. Here we are headed to the third Lucky af to be up by 10. Bookie's sack may have saved a TD. I hope Arnett is chewing some a$$ in that locker room. So much for seeing Parson play

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Offensive play calling has been erratic. They have 2 OL players go out with injury and we can't get pressure on a 3rd string MAC conference QB. Their starting RB and QB are out for goodness sakes! This is entering Twilight Zone crap. An SEC team playing like an FCS team at home.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I believe I saw a post yesterday where some yahoo was saying this was gonna be a 3 quarter game. Here we are headed to the third Lucky af to be up by 10. Bookie's sack may have saved a TD. I hope Arnett is chewing some a$$ in that locker room. So much for seeing Parson play
I might be that yahoo. It's definitely going to be close going into the 4th quarter.

Meechigan is going to get hyped up listening to journey shortly.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Offensive play calling has been erratic. They have 2 OL players go out with injury and we can't get pressure on a 3rd string MAC conference QB. Their starting RB and QB are out for goodness sakes! This is entering Twilight Zone crap. An SEC team playing like an FCS team at home.
I hate to keep evoking his name, but this is exactly what every weekend under croom felt like

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Also I think I told yall LSU wasn't that good. Somebody said oh just wait and see at the end of the year. They are one of the top teams in the SEC....LOL. Are they really ? I bet Arkansas is really worried about having to play us...and Auburn too

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Also I think I told yall LSU wasn't that good. Somebody said oh just wait and see at the end of the year. They are one of the top teams in the SEC....LOL. Are they really ? I bet Arkansas is really worried about having to play us...and Auburn too
Missouri was going through LSU like a hot knife through butter, we had seven yards at half against LSU. But it’s not the offense.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
If I heard right a few minutes ago an announcer said "LSU's defense has been scored on 17 of the last 21 opponent's possessions "

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login