GiVe uS MoRE MoNEy!!!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
One of the better scout teams I've seen us put on the field. Although the body language looks like a spring game, I love that 1-2 players are fighting hard for more playing time.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
There will be pain. We got started behind the curve. The funds will work to sign players, before they are already GONE, next season.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Or a Toledo fan apparently
Right? Surely it's not too much to ask of our administration to better than Toledo and dead man walking Florida. I will agree Florida had more talent but they have been poorly coached. Suddenly they look a lot better against us. Toledo no way in hell they should drub as home or away

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He’s right. We are poorly run right now. Doesn’t hurt to admit the truth.
You and I dont always agree but this we agree on. I'm so tired of poor decisions being made at msu and then those people asking me for money for support. Its like giving the alcoholic begging for money 20 bucks. You know they about to go spend it on alcohol. Now if someone comes in that I have confidence in making better decisions might be more willing. But right now whatever boosters are in charge haven't made wise choices. I don't feel like Keenum has made many for us. He is very focused on his national role.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If Cohen was still here, would we be in this position today after the death of Leach? I didn't like Cohen but he was a Miss State guy hiring the best he could get. Selmon I don't about him. I have a bad feeling he will hire buddies.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If Cohen was still here, would we be in this position today after the death of Leach? I didn't like Cohen but he was a Miss State guy hiring the best he could get. Selmon I don't about him. I have a bad feeling he will hire buddies.
Cohen made some bad moves but usually corrected them with better hires. I wish they would have followed the leach model after his death of going to get someone some experience and winning as a head guy. Guys like cignetti were right there. We have lebby for 2-3 years so he better make some changes or we did our hole deeper