Go Dawgs!

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
The year before texas had a losing record, and let’s not pretend the gump bragging didnt come well before they won the RRS

OU should take a step forward year 2 with the new coaching staff. Irrelevant though because the game was taken away. Would have much rather see us play them than a last minute cupcake replacement

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama when y’all won a title
Joe Burrow led LSU
SEC west champs Auburn in 17 (they beat y’all the next week)
Ole miss in Kirby’s first year dealing with Richt’s mess

you act like this is some huge sample size
The sample size is 7 SEC West road games for Kirby in his tenure. He’s won 3. So yeah, playing on the road does matter just a teeny bit……unless you are playing Mizzou and UK lmao. UGA has never even played at the Swamp, their biggest “rival”. That’s hilarious.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Is your crybaby old azz coach still begging to get in the playoffs?
About as much as Kirby did after losing the 2018 SECCG. Funny how you DAs have such short memories. The fact is Alabama was the only team that UGA didn’t want to see in it. Not that Alabama did enough to get in, but you know who had the talent and the QB to beat UGA.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
The sample size is 7 SEC West road games for Kirby in his tenure. He’s won 3. So yeah, playing on the road does matter just a teeny bit……unless you are playing Mizzou and UK lmao. UGA has never even played at the Swamp, their biggest “rival”. That’s hilarious.
because you would give us so much credit for beating florida right now lol

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Congrats you reeled off wins against sh*tty pac 12 squads until Utah showed you who's daddy, twice
It’s their fault for letting the refs have an impact a game w a decision that changed the game in Utah. Like MHJ was an injury away from knocking GA out of the playoff, H13SMAN also was an injury away from boat racing Utah in the second matchup in the conference championship before he was injured. **** happens, I bet it was nice having luck on your side. 📠📠

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
It’s their fault for letting the refs make a decision that changed the game in Utah. Like MHJ was an injury away from knocking GA out of the playoff, H13SMAN also was an injury away from boat racing Utah in the second matchup in the conference championship before he was injured. **** happens, I bet it was nice having luck on your side. 📠📠
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Just think had it worked out different and GA is starting to look more like a one hit wonder instead 🤣 you’ll catch up to USC someday ✌🏽

Don’t forget what your coach just said in public 👍🏼

✌️ hit wonder and counting

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
About as much as Kirby did after losing the 2018 SECCG. Funny how you DAs have such short memories. The fact is Alabama was the only team that UGA didn’t want to see in it. Not that Alabama did enough to get in, but you know who had the talent and the QB to beat UGA.
Scared of a team that got beat by two teams that we blew out? Again, go play dead

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Of a team that lost to two teams that we blew out?
That you also played in the friendly confines of Georgia?
I’m sure you were comparing scores against opponents in 2021 as well……and then got embarrassed in the SECCG.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Scared of a team that got beat by two teams that we blew out? Again, go play dead
See my previous reply. Regardless of your false bravado, UGA never “wants” to play Alabama if an easier path exists. The “man I wish they had made it!!!” schtick is hilarious. There is no shame in admitting it. I didn’t want to play UGA again in 2021.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
See my previous reply. Regardless of your false bravado, UGA never “wants” to play Alabama if an easier path exists. The “man I wish they had made it!!!” schtick is hilarious. There is no shame in admitting it. I didn’t want to play UGA again in 2021.
That you also played in the friendly confines of Georgia?
I’m sure you were comparing scores against opponents in 2021 as well……and then got embarrassed in the SECCG.
U mean the flu game? Congrats the rematch was beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
U mean the flu game? Congrats the rematch was beautiful
Talk about excuses. “We had the flu!!!!!”
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

That is the weakest excuse I’ve heard since “Simmons was onside!!!” while not realizing that if it was called correctly, it would have been a dead ball due to a false start on Alabama.
By the way, UGA still hasn’t found someone that can cover Jamo.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Talk about excuses. “We had the flu!!!!!”
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

That is the weakest excuse I’ve heard since “Simmons was onside!!!” while not realizing that if it was called correctly, it would have been a dead ball due to a false start on Alabama.
By the way, UGA still hasn’t found someone that can cover Jamo.
Burton is just as good, oh wait

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login