Go Dawgs!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
100 dollar bet dead man, and don’t fake your death this time punk
Never faked my death, limp-wrist. I was banned for being too “insensitive” to posters like you. You didn’t answer the question, Alabama loses 2 or more games in the regular season?

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Burton is just as good, oh wait
Georgia fans still being butthurt over Burton is hilarious. Dude gets a weekly thread on the Georgia home boards about his stats each week.
“We had the flu!!!!!!!!”
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Never faked my death, limp-wrist. I was banned for being too “insensitive” to posters like you. You didn’t answer the question, Alabama loses 2 or more games in the regular season?
The whole season phag boy, nice try

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The whole season phag boy, nice try
Alabama sucks, right? Saban done? They will be worse than last year, right? Alabama went 12-2 in 2021 and fell short in the NC game. Dumb bet. Alabama doesn’t have an Ivy League schedule like UGA. Do it for the regular season or continue being ghey.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Alabama sucks, right? Saban done? They will be worse than last year, right? Alabama went 12-2 in 2021 and fell short in the NC game. Dumb bet. Alabama doesn’t have an Ivy League schedule like UGA. Do it for the regular season or continue being ghey.
If you played our schedule last year you’d still have the same amount of losses. Who was going to beat us on your schedule? Texas? T8&4? Quit being dumb.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you played our schedule last year you’d still have the same amount of losses. Who was going to beat us on your schedule? Texas? T8&4? Quit being dumb.
Who would have beaten Alabama from the 2022 UGA schedule? Tennessee at home instead of @UT with 17 penalties? Yeah, pretty sure Alabama would have won that one in Tuscaloosa. Who else? Oregon in Atlanta? Alabama OWNS Atlanta as UGA fans know all too well and Alabama always rolls in the big OOC games to start the season.
Alabama would have rolled through that schedule undefeated.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Whole season Bobo or keep it moving bro
I know you aren’t very smart, but there are Vegas odds for this kind of thing. Regardless of how me or BoBo feel about the team this year, we aren’t going to make a bet that is out of line with published odds. It’s called BUSINESS.
The Vegas over under on Alabama wins this year is 10.5 in the regular season, with the under being a slight favorite. So, 10-2 seems to be about right. Put up or shut up, limp wrist. Everyone isn’t blessed with a UGA joke schedule lmao.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
TLDR

Beat UTjr and LSU next time and don’t look like *** in the rest of your games. Idc what your excuses were. You had a better roster than everyone you played and the GOAT coach. There’s no excuse. You guys weren’t very good last year. It’s ok.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
How many cupcakes per season is appropriate in the SEC?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
TLDR

Beat UTjr and LSU next time and don’t look like *** in the rest of your games. Idc what your excuses were. You had a better roster than everyone you played and the GOAT coach. There’s no excuse. You guys weren’t very good last year. It’s ok.
We had the season-long flu.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I know you aren’t very smart, but there are Vegas odds for this kind of thing. Regardless of how me or BoBo feel about the team this year, we aren’t going to make a bet that is out of line with published odds. It’s called BUSINESS.
The Vegas over under on Alabama wins this year is 10.5 in the regular season, with the under being a slight favorite. So, 10-2 seems to be about right. Put up or shut up, limp wrist. Everyone isn’t blessed with a UGA joke schedule lmao.
This is the gheyest thing you’ve ever typed. I’m sure of it. Just say you’re scared to take the bet. Asking for odds on a message board is some Marley sh*t

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
Korey struggles with basic math and removing wallpaper.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This is the gheyest thing you’ve ever typed. I’m sure of it. Just say you’re scared to take the bet. Asking for odds on a message board is some Marley sh*t
I didn’t ask for “odds”. Try to read again slowly.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
THE BIG champ got beat by TCU

The BIG 12 champ and runner up got destroyed by Bama and UGA

Utah couldn't beat a terrible Florida team

USC couldn't beat a team in Tulane the SEC kicked out of the Conference.
Almost like it just means more

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I didn’t ask for “odds”. Try to read again slowly.
You said that you won’t make a bet that goes against published odds. You want to make a bet along the odds. Just say you’re scared and move on. Message board bets have nothing to do with published odds in Vegas.

You even said “it’s called BUSINESS” lmao.

You gonna ask for juice on the board to bet an underdog? No? I didn’t think so. DBAP.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You said that you won’t make a bet that goes against published odds. You want to make a bet along the odds. Just say you’re scared and move on. Message board bets have nothing to do with published odds in Vegas.

You even said “it’s called BUSINESS” lmao.

You gonna ask for juice on the board to bet an underdog? No? I didn’t think so. DBAP.
Your personal finances must be a wreck with this mindset lol. Try to use a little common sense.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You only bet favorites. Got it.

$100 wouldn’t “wreck my personal finances”
Every over/under bet on win totals is based on the regular season, not regular + cc + bowl/playoffs. Surely you aren’t really this hard-headed.
Alabama’s over/under is 10.5 wins in the regular season. Make sense now?

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Every over/under bet on win totals is based on the regular season, not regular + cc + bowl/playoffs. Surely you aren’t really this hard-headed.
Alabama’s over/under is 10.5 wins in the regular season. Make sense now?
Bro. He offered a bet. You’re scared to take it because you don’t have faith in your team to back up all the sh*t talking you’ve been doing. It’s fine. Just say no thanks and move on.. but it’s got nothing to do with Vegas odds.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bro. He offered a bet. You’re scared to take it because you don’t have faith in your team to back up all the sh*t talking you’ve been doing. It’s fine. Just say no thanks and move on.. but it’s got nothing to do with Vegas odds.
You clowns talk constantly about Alabama, including the limp wrist that you are white knighting for, but I’m the one talking sh*t? Sound logic, as always.
KKKorey talks mad sh*t but wouldn’t t even take a bet on Alabama LSU straight up. That is some ({}) sh*t.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
You clowns talk constantly about Alabama, including the limp wrist that you are white knighting for, but I’m the one talking sh*t? Sound logic, as always.
KKKorey talks mad sh*t but wouldn’t t even take a bet on Alabama LSU straight up. That is some ({}) sh*t.
*types this in a thread titled “Go Dawgs”*

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
A couple of years ago any Bama fan would’ve jumped on that bet, reality is finally setting in

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login