Great movie lines

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
“I’ll have four fried chickens and a coke.”

“My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”

“Right now you’re asking yourself, ‘Did he fire six shots or only five?’ To tell you the truth, I’m not sure myself. So now you have to ask yourself, ‘Do I feel lucky today?’ Well, do you - *Punk*?”

I know these movie quotes are old but so am I and these are classics.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
“What do you need legs for, all you do is sit on the porch and drink whiskey. “

Aug 31, 2012
“I’ll have four fried chickens and a coke.”

“My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”

“Right now you’re asking yourself, ‘Did he fire six shots or only five?’ To tell you the truth, I’m not sure myself. So now you have to ask yourself, ‘Do I feel lucky today?’ Well, do you - *Punk*?”

I know these movie quotes are old but so am I and these are classics.
Absolutely me too. I’ve seen heard them all

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing." -The Big Lebowski

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Clear them little bottles off. And when I get off the phone here, call up Hyman and tell him I want it wall to wall with John Daniels.

Charlie Simms: Don't you mean Jack Daniels?

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: He may be Jack to you son, but when you've known him as long as I have... that's a joke.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
If we're dong a "best movie lines" thread, it is mandatory to include this cinematic gem:

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Desmond Doss : With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've seen all of these and I wish I could come up with a more clever line but there are so many. It's one of those things that makes me sad about the movies from the past few years. I don't remember anything from the newer movies... Nothing.
Here's a couple:

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." - The Godfather
"May the Force be with you." - Hans Solo to Luke
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." - Rick Blaine

Had to copy and paste-

“Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the *****, the small of a woman’s back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap.” - Crash Davis

the usual suspects GIF

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
In the immortal words of Slim Pickens, I’ve been to one world fair, a picnic and a rodeo, and that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard come over the radio…
Also, almost anything from Jackie Gleason in SatB.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
“Some folks call it a keyeser blade, I call it a slang blade”

“It ain’t got no gas in it”!

“you ought not talk like that, you just a boy”

“The Law is on my side, I play cards every Tuesday night with JP Shellnut, Chief of Police “!!!

“Mmm huh”!

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Stephen the Irish to William Wallace: "The Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess, but He's pretty sure you're 17ed."

Doc Holliday : "Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!"

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login