Great movie lines

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
" 'Cause Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '62. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center." -- Mona Lisa Vito

Of course this line is better if you are actually watching Marisa Tomei deliver it.
Great movie, that cabin front porch scene tho, “My biological clock is tickin’” (Stompin’ that foot!) lol

Lil’ Joey followin’ it up w/the mimic foot stompin’! lol

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Forrest-“What I’m tryin’ ta say is, is the course of your life is a changin’ & you don’t even see it.”

Thug-“What are you talkin’ ‘bout?”

THUD!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don’t be mean; we don’t have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

" The man's been through solid matter, for crying out loud. Who knows what's happened to his brain? Maybe it's scrambled his molecules. All I'm saying is, Mr. President, let's not panic."

tumblr_643d5ad761dd9bbd1a310bef370487df_83017345_500.gif

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I love the last line but I've included the dialog before for context from Unforgiven:

Will Munny: Who's the fellow owns this 5hithole?
[pause]
Will Munny: You, fat man. Speak up.
Skinny Dubois: Uh, I... I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a thousand dollars.
[Will levels the shotgun, and speaks to someone standing behind Skinny]
Will Munny: You better clear outta there.
Man: Yes, sir.
[scampers out of the way]
Little Bill Daggett: Just hold it right there. Hold it...!
[Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]
Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a b*tch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

scdog1

Sep 15, 2012
Keep shooting pars *******

I'll take 18 of them, all day long!

Do it and I'll own you.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
These are all from one guy who's had a sh*t ton of famous quotes:

Godfather:
- My father held a gun to his head, and my father assured the bandleader that either his signature or his brains would be on the contract.
- There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
- Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.
- Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.
- It’s not personal, Sonny. It’s strictly business.

Scarface:
- Say hello to my little friend!

Scent of a Woman:
- Hoo-ah

Heat:
- You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Carlito's Way:
- You think you're big time? You gonna 17in' die big time! You ready?

Any Given Sunday:
- The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ******* difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face.

kramer_192

Sep 15, 2012
Rayburn: A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas, I don’t know.
get your stinking paws off of me you d**ned dirty ape!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login