Great movie lines

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Mongol General : Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol : The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General : Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan : To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
sandra bullock dont lie GIF
1692040406986.gif

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Damn dude. Your done
You liked the guys post and then called him out?

It’s inappropriate, for sure, but I think it’s a line from Pulp Fiction. If you’re gonna clutch pearls after the fact, at least unlike the post.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
“You can WISH in one hand and CRAP in the other…. And see which one fills first!!”

Grumpy Old Men

I thought it was Mickey from Rocky at first…

Aug 31, 2012
You liked the guys post and then called him out?

It’s inappropriate, for sure, but I think it’s a line from Pulp Fiction. If you’re gonna clutch pearls after the fact, at least unlike the post.
How do you unlike
I hit like by accident

Jun 9, 2015
“I-right wiggle 34 switchblade, for the state championship. I love all y'all, baby, I love all of ya” -Mike Winchell

“Because I was inverted”

“It’s goin’ green”

Reactions: Darryl Steight

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
“Some folks call it a keyeser blade, I call it a slang blade”

“It ain’t got no gas in it”!

“you ought not talk like that, you just a boy”

“The Law is on my side, I play cards every Tuesday night with JP Shellnut, Chief of Police “!!!

“Mmm huh”!
Sling Blade . . . great movie. Anyone who's seen it won't soon forget Karl.

Here's more from Karl, after he handles Doyle and dials 911: "Yes ma'am, I need the police sent over here at the Wheatley house. Mmm-hmmm. I killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade . . . yes ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks with it. That second one, it plumb near cut his head in two."

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
"PROVE WHAT?!?!?! You're 5 foot nothin', a hundred and nothin', and you got hardly a speck of athletic ability, and you just hung in with the best football program in the country and you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame! In this day and age you aint gotta prove nothin' to nobody but yourself, and if you aint done that by now...it aint gonna never happen."

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login