Hail State After Dark Game Thread

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well WSU is taking care of TX tech at the moment. Tx tech has had a lot longer to recover from your albatross of leach than WSU. I honestly couldn't watch the Moorhead get to the line and everyone look at me and we get a delay cuz the coach is confused offense any longer. Record against the sharks be damned.
Both have moved on from the cult. Many of our people haven't. That being said, the record against the Confederate Rebels, call them what they are, MATTERS. It matters not just because of the rivalry. It matters because neither can really thrive for long if the other does too. THEY get that. It's damn time we did too.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This is why you get a degree from a school that gives a rats asss about football and has money. At least I got another degree so I have something else to cheer for.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Are you just 17ing responding to your own posts at this point? Time to call it a night, grandpa.
Not a grandpa, hopefully that will come. I saw Leach's innovator stage. It wasn't that successful, but it was very influential. Let's see how many heads that explodes.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah. I'm afraid that is a true story. Nobody...with better credentials ..... wanted our DC job.

Can't get players or coaches.....and here I am planning Saturdays to watch this ****.
Yep. Nobody wanted it because they knew we had no players on the d line. I swear I would run blitz every play if I had to.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Hope everyone is happy with the lazy Selmon hire this is embarrassing! We beat the 17 out of a fcs team, so much excitement!

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
you've got to have horses to run 3 man DL. we have Shetland ponies
That’s what I’m seeing. We just don’t have the war daddies up front.

But it’s a bad sign of a coach to try to run a scheme without the personnel. Everyone wants to call themselves “multiple”. Well, let’s see it. Cause this looks like HS vs JV against our 3 man front.

Reactions: ababyatemydingo

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
i wouldn't even attempt a pass if i was their OC. just run it, pick up 7 or 8 yds, and run clock the rest of the game

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This dude thinks he got bama players for dline. 3 man front is only if you have the hosses at nt and de to do that

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
You have to have a NG that demands a double team every play to run a three man front. If not you are pissing in the wind.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
i wouldn't even attempt a pass if i was their OC. just run it, pick up 7 or 8 yds, and run clock the rest of the game
I wouldn't punt or kick FGs either. If they ran the ball every play even 4th down we would never stop them.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
You have to have a NG that demands a double team every play to run a three man front. If not you are pissing in the wind.
We have been running a 3-3-5 since Arnett's first year as dc. We are probably running it no because we don't have the depth for a 4 man front.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Well we came out with more men on the line and we are looking a little better on D. Maybe we can at least learn from this beatdown

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Both have moved on from the cult. Many of our people haven't. That being said, the record against the Confederate Rebels, call them what they are, MATTERS. It matters not just because of the rivalry. It matters because neither can really thrive for long if the other does too. THEY get that. It's damn time we did too.
You make a good point. The confederates have been wiping this in state mess for the entirety of the rivalry. Yes we have moved the bar the past 30 plus years. We had the right Yankee to change the game and he did for a few seasons. Then the bears hired a good ole awe shucks guy and he changed the in state game. Then he got in trouble and our admin shat the bed. After that Moorhead may have been winning the one game a year but he lulled the fans to sleep with that offense. I don't see any prior state coach taking down this rebearshark team. Now I've seen things happen in this rivalry that shouldn't but honestly we can chalk this year up to a loss.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
We have been running a 3-3-5 since Arnett's first year as dc. We are probably running it no because we don't have the depth for a 4 man front.
and with the portal, that's pitiful. that just shows we don't have a clue yet how to operate in the portal world

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
Ok, so are they really dropping like flies or do we have an Ole Miss situation on our hands?

bulldawgs231

Oct 2, 2023
We brought on Bingley Jones and MPaka and they are both a waste of space. That’s the real issue

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login