Hail State After Dark Game Thread

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Well, we didn’t lay down and die. That’s something
that's about all you can take from this game. offensive execution was terrible most of the game. defensive coaching and execution was terrible all of the game. we gonna get lit up by both UT's, OM, UGA, probably Arky (Petrino), and probably aTm

Reactions: Dawgg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well, they didn't quit. They could have totally folded. With what we are looking at this year, you take positives where you can get them. Not a good result at all, but that's all I got. I predicted 4 wins, this was one of those. 3 tops now. This is our worst team in a WHILE.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Remember when the line went to 7? There you go.

Been "fun" guys, see you in the morning for the breakdown.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Why didn’t we load the box? We had two deep safeties on that
Just a gross, inexcusable error by Hutzler. Just assumed pass because of the down and distance, and ignored every piece of data from this game that should’ve told him they were running the ball. Everyone knew it but him.

Reactions: Dawgg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We didn't quit, and that's something, but our D line is damn near an embarrassment. Not one of those big MFers ever sent that bowling ball running back backwards. No pride.
The defense line was an embarrassment last week. This week was absolutely predictable. We are looking at 2-10, possibly 3-9 now.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Maybe that's why he never lost to the Confederates. I'd take THAT right now.
Those Ole Miss teams he beat were unadulterated garbage, and we really should've/could've lost to them at home in the 2019 kick rocks/pound sand game. This Ole Miss team would beat the 2018 Moorhead coached team and absolutely destroy the 2019 team. So, Moorhead beat two ****** Ole Miss teams. Yippee! Typical State fan thinking. "I don't care if we go 1-11 as long as we beat Ole Piss. Hurt durr."

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Those Ole Miss teams he beat were unadulterated garbage, and we really should've/could've lost to them at home in the 2019 kick rocks/pound sand game. This Ole Miss team would beat the 2018 Moorhead coached team and absolutely destroy the 2019 team. So, Moorhead beat two ****** Ole Miss teams. Yippee! Typical State fan thinking. "I don't care if we go 1-11 as long as we beat Ole Piss. Hurt durr."
Someday some of y'all MIGHT get it through your thick skulls that beating Ole Miss regularly is a prerequisite for pretty much anything else when it comes to football at MSU.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Someday some of y'all MIGHT get it through your thick skulls that beating Ole Miss regularly is a prerequisite for pretty much anything else when it comes to football at MSU.
Beating OM is a prerequisite, but not the only. Beating them does not guarantee anything if you’re not meeting other expectations.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Beating OM is a prerequisite, but not the only. Beating them does not guarantee anything if you’re not meeting other expectations.
Not beating them regularly guarantees that you aren't doing anything else in the long run.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login