Hail State After Dark Game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Your boys remember how well we were set up for tonight as well. We did not have a chance... not a chance. Somewhere later, we will get a chance to pay this game back. They called us for everything excpt the wrong color uniform. I'm out. Screw these guys.

Reactions: Motodawg

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Actually I don't think Moorhead was that good at all, pretty bad actually. About the same as Leach. My motivation is that we just need to accept what we did to ourselves. It's going to be at least a decade to get back to where we were under Moorhead. We need to understand that and act accordingly.
That out dated offense is looking pretty good at TN

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I plan to stay in the the 3/3/5 it really is a run stuffing D…CH

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Whoever is to blame, this absolutely sucks. I've never seen worse, and I've seen a lot starting in 1980. Blame who you will.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Do we have any guys on defense that could start for another sec program?

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
he couldn't get anyone else to take the job. let that sink in
Yeah. I'm afraid that is a true story. Nobody...with better credentials ..... wanted our DC job.

Can't get players or coaches.....and here I am planning Saturdays to watch this ****.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Are we worse this year than we were last year? It feels like it right now.
Leagues worse. The things a real football team will do to us will be shameful.

I was there the day Saban took a knee at halftime. We might be worse than that team.

Reactions: Dawgg

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Nobody runs what Leach did anymore. Seriously they don't. That being said everybody incorporates some of what he did. It evolved, he didn't.
Had we moved to a variation of it type of players needed would have stayed somewhat similar. Regardless, the offense isn't our most glaring issue

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Actually I don't think Moorhead was that good at all, pretty bad actually. About the same as Leach. My motivation is that we just need to accept what we did to ourselves. It's going to be at least a decade to get back to where we were under Moorhead. We need to understand that and act accordingly.
Nothing in the NIL era takes a decade to fix. We just have to commit to spending the money and putting it in the right places. It can happen overnight…. Look at ASU.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
All y'all calling out Blanton..... were is the Billy badass Demonte Russell. Maybe he should just come out and throw hands.

Oh..... it ain't people half his size. So he won't.

Reactions: 85Bears

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
All y'all calling out Blanton..... were is the Billy badass Demonte Russell. Maybe he should just come out and throw hands.

Oh..... it ain't people half his size. So he ain't ****
He gets his azz kicked on the field constantly. No idea why we didn’t offer any d lineman in the portal. K State has em. Illinois. Colorado State. Bowling green.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
No, if that's what you take from what I have been saying I can't help you. Moorhead is NOT a head coach.
Well WSU is taking care of TX tech at the moment. Tx tech has had a lot longer to recover from your albatross of leach than WSU. I honestly couldn't watch the Moorhead get to the line and everyone look at me and we get a delay cuz the coach is confused offense any longer. Record against the sharks be damned.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Can't 17'n pickup two yards on offense and rotating thumbs on defense.
Hell of a combo.
and shat, I'm watching this at 11:30 pm.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Yeah. I'm afraid that is a true story. Nobody...with better credentials ..... wanted our DC job.

Can't get players or coaches.....and here I am planning Saturdays to watch this ****.
And we had a capable DC on campus, who we should’ve tagged as interim HC. Instead, we promoted the guy way past his competencies and he was a disaster.

Thanks, Keenum. For everything.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Skattebo is averaging 9 YPC after 15 carries with a long of 16.

Don’t see that too often.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login