Hail State After Dark Game Thread

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Because I wanted to hope we were better than I initially thought. Hope is all we have left. That hope is being squashed real quick by a white running back with a mustache.
I had almost no hope going in. After last week I had none at all. We looked absolutely awful except at QB. This may be our worst team since the Shirra era. It's what we were always going to face eventually after a hire we made. Some of us predicted it and lamented that hire. It is what it is now. Hopefully Lebby can build it back up. This year will be very painful.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
There’s two players for asu and I’m not sure how either can keep that up an entire game.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Is it bad when, as a SEC team, you are jealous of South Florida’s defense?

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I had almost no hope going in. After last week I had none at all. We looked absolutely awful except at QB. This may be our worst team since the Shirra era. It's what we were always going to face eventually after a hire we made. Some of us predicted it and lamented that hire. It is what it is now. Hopefully Lebby can build it back up. This year will be very painful.
Well at least Lebby has recruited a dozen wr’s. Hopefully some of them can tackle.

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

tired

Sep 16, 2013
I don't generally run down players, but Blanton seems like he's on vacation.

Oh and our DC is learning on the job.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
They will pull guards and use tight ends all game and we can't stop them

Maroon Pug

Nov 5, 2022
Ight, honest question. Is it that hard to tuck in your undershirt and pull the jersey all the way down? It looks tacky as 17 when it's just hanging out.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login