Hail State After Dark Game Thread

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
They don't, but we actually had some stability going there for a while, a real foundation to build on. The demise of that was the hire of Mike Leach. I said so at the time. I damn so hope I'm utterly wrong.
Yes. A bowl win, 7 win season, and a 9 win season. Improvement every year. Leach resuscitated this program from the Moronhead depths.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
&tate is the first to go with this 11 DB drop 11 look. Innovative. it's like watching bumper pool

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
119 to 5 in rushing yards in basically a quarter? Yeah I would say we are getting bullied up front on both sides of the ball.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yeah, Joe Moorhead was a real stable force for the program. Steady hand leading the ship.
His best record was one win less than Leach's best, and he never had a losing record here. He also never lost to Ole Miss. His record here was better than Leach's. That's just fact. That doesn't mean Moorhead was something special. Surely you dudes are smart enough to understand I am NOT saying that.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
I wouldn’t even rush this qb, when he feels pressure he frolics for 15 yards.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Been quite a while since I have seen so many MSU defenders on their backs every play.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
Anybody getting audio ahead of the video? I thought the commentators were fortune tellers for a little bit.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
His best record was one win less than Leach's best, and he never had a losing record here. He also never lost to Ole Miss. His record here was better than Leach's. That's just fact. That doesn't mean Moorhead was something special. Surely you dudes are smart enough to understand I am NOT saying that.
Wrong. 2019 was 6-7.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Their QB isn’t much of a passer. They do us a favor when they try.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
So here is what I hope. I think we don't have the horses on defense, so our DC is getting a feel for the game and calling plays based on instinct. When he's wrong, our D looks like crap and when he's right we will look much better. Let's hope he figures this game out before we are buried.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yes. A bowl win, 7 win season, and a 9 win season. Improvement every year. Leach resuscitated this program from the Moronhead depths.
But then there was the aftermath. The inevitable aftermath was why hiring Leach was such a horrible mistake. I had hoped he would do his usual break even or slightly better type job for several years before it had to happen, but nobody could have foreseen what was going to happen. But anyone with one eyed half sense could see what would happen when he was no longer the coach here. I said so and was roundly blasted....but here we are.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
But then there was the aftermath. The inevitable aftermath was why hiring Leach was such a horrible mistake. I had hoped he would do his usual break even or slightly better type job for several years before it had to happen, but nobody could have foreseen what was going to happen. But anyone with one eyed half sense could see what would happen when he was no longer the coach here. I said so and was roundly blasted....but here we are.
You write bad fiction

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login