Have you met the largest OL in the SEC yet ?

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
I clearly don’t. I don’t need any media member telling me how to think or confirming my views. That goes for football, politics, etc. You seem like a helpless little sheep lmao. Keep rationalizing how great UGA’s defense really is, bud. 134 yards to an FCS school on 4.6 yards per carry is nothing to be concerned about.
“I don’t listen to experts who played and coached football for decades because their opinions don’t support my opinion that I formed exclusively because I’m insecure about UGA taking over the sport ” -Willy 2023

Semper High

Jul 25, 2022
UGA fans have been riding UT and LSU’s nuts over last year lmao. Exactly who are you saying I love vicariously through? Do you even know what that means?
You live vicariously through a team of which you do not play on, make it your identity, and find it difficult to accept the L’s, both in the past and those to come- you refer to figures of which you have no association as someone else’s Daddy. It makes you feel better inside, but quite pathetic actually.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“I don’t listen to experts who played and coached football for decades because their opinions don’t support my opinion that I formed exclusively because I’m insecure about UGA taking over the sport ” -Willy 2023
Have any of them commented on it? Have they said that UGA’s D looked dominant? 134 yards…..to an FCS team. Holy f*ck lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is not coping when someone just points out your horrendous takes. Did UGA struggle with a scrub last year or not?
UGA is 30-1 the last 3 seasons horrendous takes be damned, maybe you should focus a little less in what strangers online think.

All you’ve ever done is make a big deal out of opinions I’m entitled to, kinda obsessive imho iyam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You live vicariously through a team of which you do not play on, make it your identity, and find it difficult to accept the L’s, both in the past and those to come- you refer to figures of which you have no association as someone else’s Daddy. It makes you feel better inside, but quite pathetic actually.
I do that? Is that why I refer to Alabama as “we”? Oh that’s right, I don’t do that. Your fellow DA Dawg fans do, though. Alabama is UGA’s Daddy. Just facts, mayne. Facts don’t care about your snowflake feelings.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Pretty much…Unless it’s Herbstriet predicting Bama to win the natty then it’s the gospel.

Semper High

Jul 25, 2022
I do that? Is that why I refer to Alabama as “we”? Oh that’s right, I don’t do that. Your fellow DA Dawg fans do, though. Alabama is UGA’s Daddy. Just facts, mayne. Facts don’t care about your snowflake feelings.
You’re like a monkey flinging **** on every single post- “just facts mayne.”

Semper High

Jul 25, 2022
Don’t listen to what any of them say, but the bellyaching by the UGA fan base over the Gameday predictions were epic.
You’ve made two posts recently specifically about GA, bring them up in others in an illogical manner- you’re fallacious as **** (see comments about Noland).

The team doesn’t need you white knighting for them on every single post. They don’t like you. You aren’t on the team. It has to be an empty life you live to power up from being an unashamed troll.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Don’t listen to what any of them say, but the bellyaching by the UGA fan base over the Gameday predictions were epic.
Bama fans still complaining about why they lost a natty 2 seasons ago are epic as well… :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You’ve made two posts recently specifically about GA, bring them up in others in an illogical manner- you’re fallacious as **** (see comments about Noland).

The team doesn’t need you white knighting for them on every single post. They don’t like you. You aren’t on the team. It has to be an empty life you live to power up from being an unashamed troll.
He has no shame either, he talks sheet to you about Bama then when they lose he claims nothing you say applies to him because he “didn’t make a prediction”.

The guy is pathetic but he is committed to his troll no matter how much of a whiff it is…

Reactions: Semper High

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Have any of them commented on it? Have they said that UGA’s D looked dominant? 134 yards…..to an FCS team. Holy f*ck lmao.
Yep. Sure have. Because they actually watched the game and understood what happened. You’re on your own island pretending this was anything bad lmao

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

You must be new here. Take a look at your comrades before throwing stones, lil guy.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He has no shame either, he talks sheet to you about Bama then when they lose he claims nothing you say applies to him because he “didn’t make a prediction”.

The guy is pathetic but he is committed to his troll no matter how much of a whiff it is…
This clown was still talking about me when I couldn’t even post on 247. The number I did on you was a sight to behold.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yep. Sure have. Because they actually watched the game and understood what happened. You’re on your own island pretending this was anything bad lmao
“Understand what happened” lmao. Forget the UGA rushing yards….it is comical that you are trying to rationalize 134 yards rushing to an FCS team, but even bigger than that, 4.6 yards per carry. It is hilarious but keep on whistling past the graveyard with your fingers in your ears.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
“Understand what happened” lmao. Forget the UGA rushing yards….it is comical that you are trying to rationalize 134 yards rushing to an FCS team, but even bigger than that, 4.6 yards per carry. It is hilarious but keep on whistling past the graveyard with your fingers in your ears.
What’s comical is that out of everyone that covers the sport and everyone on all the message boards and social media platforms, you’re the only one pretending this was anything to worry about lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This clown was still talking about me when I couldn’t even post on 247. The number I did on you was a sight to behold.
This clown was talking about me on a community board when I didn’t even know he existed over my opinion.

The number UGA winning B2B natties since you got triggered over my takes, has done on you is still a sight to behold.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What’s comical is that out of everyone that covers the sport and everyone on all the message boards and social media platforms, you’re the only one pretending this was anything to worry about lmao.
Honest question, if UTM got 4.6 ypc, how many do you think Alabama would get?

I love how these Junkyard phags see me pantsing one of their own and try to come to the rescue. Y’all need to call in more numbers.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

I love how these Junkyard phags see me pantsing one of their own and try to come to the rescue. Y’all need to call in more numbers.
Football doesn’t work like that Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This clown was talking about me on a community board when I didn’t even know he existed over my opinion.

The number UGA winning B2B natties since you got triggered over my takes, has done on you is still a sight to behold.
Korey and Mizzou- the plagiarizing, ghey duo. Y’all need to call more numbers in. Bucko and Semper aren’t enough.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022

Well seeing as how your RB1 got outperformed by a G5 RB, and only averaged 3.9 against that G5 defense that gave up 40+ to UAB and James Madison, I would say Bama would get maybe 2.5 ypc against UGA if they played tomorrow

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well seeing as how your RB1 got outperformed by a G5 RB, and only averaged 3.9 against that G5 defense that gave up 40+ to UAB and James Madison, I would say Bama would get maybe 2.5 ypc against UGA if they played tomorrow
Going by that, Milroe, Roydell, and Justice will have a field day. I’m good with it.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Going by that, Milroe, Roydell, and Justice will have a field day. I’m good with it.
Roydell and Justice got better yardage later in the game when MTSU was worn down. UGA has too much depth for that. Only chance you have would be Milroe but he’s faced 1 good defense ever and he fumbled the ball 3x so he’s not a concern.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You sound really whiny. “Mean ol Willy talked sheet to me!!!!” Grow a pair lol.
No I’m not whining Billiam, I’m just trying to assist you in accepting that you have massive egg on face from getting triggered over my UGA fandom and talking sheet like a middle schooler 2 seasons ago.

Then subsequently watching UGA repeat while Bama underachieves…

You’re the one who needs to grow a pair and own it instead of pretending you’re in the clear because you didn’t “make a prediction”…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yawn…33–18.

Keep using transitive property to cope though Billiam…
Afraid not, but that 41-24 sure did. If I still had a 247 account I would pull the receipts of all of the transitive properties you used before that beat down.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No I’m not whining Billiam, I’m just trying to assist you in accepting that you have massive egg on face from getting triggered over my UGA fandom and talking sheet like a middle schooler 2 seasons ago.

Then subsequently watching UGA repeat while Bama underachieves…

You’re the one who needs to grow a pair and own it instead of pretending you’re in the clear because you didn’t “make a prediction”…
That is a lot of words to just say “I’m still whining”.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Afraid not, but that 41-24 sure did. If I still had a 247 account I would pull the receipts of all of the transitive properties you used before that beat down.
Yeah ppl learn from their mistakes, you’re the one still using transitive property itt, also UGA won the natty that same season beating your beloved tide but I know constantly referencing the 21SECC is how you cope with reality…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That is a lot of words to just say “I’m still whining”.
Nah it’s just me saying own the fact that you look stupid for talking sheet to me over my UGA fandom just for UGA to win B2B natties while Bama used anxiety as an excuse for getting 50 dropped on their head by Chumlee.

Poetic justice imho iyam…

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login