Have you met the largest OL in the SEC yet ?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah ppl learn from their mistakes, you’re the one still using transitive property itt, also UGA won the natty that same season beating your beloved tide but I know constantly referencing the 21SECC is how you cope with reality…
Glad you learned something, youngun.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah it’s just me saying own the fact that you look stupid for talking sheet to me over my UGA fandom just for UGA to win B2B natties while Bama used anxiety as an excuse for getting 50 dropped on their head by Chumlee.

Poetic justice imho iyam…
Still sounds whiny…..

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And you still look stupid for talking sheet then having to watch Bama get b!tch slapped by Jimbo, Kelly, Heupel, and Kirby.

#33to18
#65to7
#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety
“Most talented team ever”…..pulling more BS out of your whiny a$$. Those coaches you listed are collectively about 4-12 against Saban. I see why you are riding other coaches nuts…it helps raise Kirby’s winning percentage.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Most talented team ever”…..pulling more BS out of your whiny a$$. Those coaches you listed are collectively about 4-12 against Saban. I see why you are riding other coaches nuts…it helps raise Kirby’s winning percentage.
Take the L’s and move along BIITCH
Beth Behrs Success GIF by CBS

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah the media definitely donned Bama’s roster last year “Saban’s most talented ever” returning heisman and cfb’s best defensive player etc…

Again, ever since my opinions triggered you into talking sheet UGA has went B2B and Bama has lost 4 times…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yeah the media definitely donned Bama’s roster last year “Saban’s most talented ever” returning heisman and cfb’s best defensive player etc…

Again, ever since my opinions triggered you into talking sheet UGA has went B2B and Bama has lost 4 times…
Clown loves playing dumb

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Link to the media? You talk about “NCs” like I haven’t experienced 4x the NCs as UGA has in my lifetime. I’m not impressed.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You started talking sheet to me when I didn’t even know you existed, and UGA has done nothing but win natties/Bama has done nothing but make excuses for not being good enough ever since :ROFLMAO:
More whiny sh*t. “Mean Willy talked sheet to me!!!”

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
More whiny sh*t. “Mean Willy talked sheet to me!!!”
Spin it how you need to cope.

Doesn’t change the fact that UGA has done nothing but win natties and Saban has done nothing but make excuses since my opinions hurt your fragile gump feelings.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I’m sure you can go to your account and screenshot it. What other “Book Its” do you have for us?
I’m not doing all of that William, it’s not that serious my guy, take the L’s and move along

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login