Hey Will Rogers

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Give SPS the ultimate shoutout by running this play: Around the 20 yard line, run playaction but put ball in the belly of the rb (not the sweeping motion) to make lbs bite harder. Inside crossing route for TD. Throw up 6 fingers. The regular fan will think 6 points, we know its for sixpack. Give em hell Sat. Keep setting records!

Reactions: The Fatboy

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Give SPS the ultimate shoutout by running this play: Around the 20 yard line, run playaction but put ball in the belly of the rb (not the sweeping motion) to make lbs bite harder. Inside crossing route for TD. Throw up 6 fingers. The regular fan will think 6 points, we know its for sixpack. Give em hell Sat. Keep setting records!
I think he would rather preserve his reputation than be associated w/ us degenerates

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I have high expectations for Will winning the Unitas award. Doubt he finishes Top 10 in the Heisman race. He's a "system QB."

With his accuracy, I think he can have a long career as a backup QB in the NFL. If he can find a little more arm strength he could start.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login