How many more wins do you predict for the remainder of the season?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’ll put it this way. It will take more than we’ve seen out of this team at any point so far this season to get more than 1.

For those of yall that think we have outside chances against Ark, Mizzou, or A&M, I feel like it’s either blind hope or else you’re confused that this is some other MSU team. 2024 MSU is a very bad football team, and it would take a miracle to beat one of those teams on their worst day

Reactions: patdog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Joe Biden GIF by PBS NewsHour

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’ll put it this way. It will take more than we’ve seen out of this team at any point so far this season to get more than 1.

For those of yall that think we have outside chances against Ark, Mizzou, or A&M, I feel like it’s either blind hope or else you’re confused that this is some other MSU team. 2024 MSU is a very bad football team, and it would take a miracle to beat one of those teams on their worst day
I think a lot of us are putting stock into "looking better" against Texas. Playing with their backup QB, generally looking a little disinterested, taking 3 points off the board, and dropping an easy TD pass. I've been following Mississippi State football since 1974, and this is the worst team I've ever seen. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see us beating an A&M team that just beat Missouri or an Arkansas team that just beat Tennessee.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login