Howard Eskin banned from Citizens Bank Park

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021

What a putz.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
His son spike is killing afternoons on 94, really love him. Can’t wait to hear his take on Daddy.
Wait, what? Some woman had sex with the little cretin? He has a kid? Yikes.

Many moons ago, in July 1991, the Reading Phillies had a ceremony before a game to retire Mike Schmidt’s number. Mike was there along with Pete Rose and Howard. Everybody was booing Howard.

Somehow or another my brother got in. Shouting match with the little yard gnome underneath the stands. Eskimo resorted to one of his pet lines, “ get a job”. My brother retorted that he had a job and made more than Eskin. Howard just stood there with his mouth open trying to grasp the moment.

Everyone standing around were yelling, laughing, chugging, etc. while Howard stood there speechless for a moment. It is hard to believe that little **** is still on the radio.

Controversial, dumb, yard gnome………

Last edited:

Lion84

Oct 7, 2021
His son spike is killing afternoons on 94, really love him. Can’t wait to hear his take on Daddy.
Happened to catch it and he said that it was bwtween his father and the station and he is not his dad who can speak for himself and said that will be his only comment on it.

Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
18 posts in and not one dissenting voice on Eskin.

This might be the only thing this board and unanimously ever agreed upon.

Reactions: WestSideLion

HarrisburgDave

Oct 29, 2021
Wait, what? Some woman had sex with the little cretin? Yikes.

Many moons ago, in July 1991, the Reading Phillies had a ceremony before a game to retire Mike Schmidt’s number. Mike was there along with Pete Rose and Howard. Everybody was booing Howard.

Somehow or another my brother got in. Shouting match with the little yard gnome underneath the stands. Eskimo resorted to one of his pet lines, “ get a job”. My brother retorted that he had a job and made more than Eskin. Howard just stood there with his mouth open trying to grasp the moment.

Everyone standing around were yelling, laughing, chugging, etc. while Howard stood there speechless for a moment. It is hard to believe that little **** is still on the radio.

Controversial, dumb, yard gnome………

On behalf of those who are unable to defend themselves I believe you owe an apology to yard gnomes.

1720112884538.png1720113347768.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tgar

Latest posts