I’d Have to Say Yah - Game 2 Thread

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I blame Bart and Charlie for talking about how few errors we’ve committed in SEC play.

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Frustrated Jack Nicholson GIF

Reactions: Itsaboutus

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Bat flips are fun and cool, period. Everyone should be encouraged to do them on every home run, and nobody should be mad or retaliate over one.

JAPAN of all countries embraces the bat flip. So does South Korea. If they can, America can too.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
The bat did not go TOWARDS the dugout. And if you toss guys out for stomping on home plate UTenn would be winless.

If you saw, the pitch before was a weak fast ball. He didn't swing. He was looking for the next one.

Cry about it Rebs. Johnny just went Long.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
For 17s sake. We have a guy that bat flips and stomps the plate. It's our guys fault but let another team have a guy do that and he's a 17n hero. Glad biancabitch got tossed on that one.
it was a puzzy move - act like you’ve been there. is um his hated rival? i thot he transferred in from up north

Reactions: patdog

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Bat flips are fun and cool, period. Everyone should be encouraged to do them on every home run, and nobody should be mad or retaliate over one.

JAPAN of all countries embraces the bat flip. So does South Korea. If they can, America can too.
Among other things, they are stupid.

Reactions: PBDog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login