I’d Have to Say Yah - Game 2 Thread

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
it was a puzzy move - act like you’ve been there. is um his hated rival? i thot he transferred in from up north
lol… you’d never survive a weekend of watching your kid play travel ball.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
Yeah, he is… but he’s our dbag.
Man. For sure. But, like, do an awesome thing, and then don’t ruin the awesome thing by being a nozzle. You are hurting your team after you
Yeah, he is… but he’s our dbag.
For sure. But you are costing your team. It really sucks too to do something awesome, and then completely undermine it by your actions.

Reactions: HuntDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
"yeah, I was watching us play at Ole Miss when we had a four-run lead, and I saw the beginning of the end for our coaching staff."

May 2024

They lost all the Goodwill I had made for them in one night.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Another one run loss from god awful coaching. We are in a tight spot, because we are much improved from the past 2 seasons but the coaches have cost us probably 8-10 games by now.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
After almost a complete game last night we go and **** the bed from start to finish with our pitching staff. WTF

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Another one run loss from god awful coaching. We are in a tight spot, because we are much improved from the past 2 seasons but the coaches have cost us probably 8-10 games by now.
Two coaches have cost us. The new guy actually makes sense but the head and batting guy need to go. Prolly time to move on from American cheese as well.

Reactions: eckie1

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Two coaches have cost us. The new guy actually makes sense but the head and batting guy need to go. Prolly time to move on from American cheese as well.
I will admit I have not seen a lot of games this year, but that game was totally lost by our coach when he let our submarine pitcher keep giving up hits and did not slow him or the game up at all.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login