I got a lotta problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!..

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
1. Put the phone down and pick up the weight. Freak those guys who do one set and look at phone for ten minutes. If you stop the social media and lift the weight you will have a better work out, get bigger and stronger faster.

2. Stop going to the dumb bell rack, picking up the weight and working out right in front of the mirror. You are blocking every from being able to grab some weight.

3. Stop trying to use three different work out stations at the same time. The super sets went away with Arnolds muscle. You are interrupting everyone else work out.

4. Stop driving slow in the passing lane. You are a dumbass for doing it. Don't be shock when I pass you get in front and slow down to a craw so you will see how stupid it is.

5. When getting on the interstate, on the on ramp, by the time you get to the place you merge you need to be doing the speed limit. Stop driving like you are riding up your street. Also for the A Hole who is driving in the right and who does not merge to let the car onto the interstate. Merge you dumb ***.

I am ok with everyone on six pack.

View attachment 23361

6. People who don't understand that not only is "Right on Red" legal, it is necessary for the flow of traffic.

7. Learn to drive in a roundabout, if in the circle, don't stop to let cars in.

8. Stop being infatuated with Ole Miss, treat them with a condescending attitude, say things like "you guys have a nice little baseball program over there." For you that complain of Ole Miss people making disparaging comments to you about MSU (never has happened to me), simply respond, "you don't want any of this smoke soyboy."

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I dislike people who get their panties in a bunch when they get down voted and reply confused that it could possibly happen. Throw in those who make a post they think is controversial and say “go ahead and downvote me, don’t care.” We know you care asshat.

Go ahead and downvote**
Your wish is my command. Doh I didn’t see the sarcasterisks, too late.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
This may be my problem and not everyone else's but I get more road rage in the store (grocery, walmart, etc) than to and from in my car. It's mayonnaise. You know which kind you like. Pick it and go. The world doesn't revolve around you. Be aware of your surroundings.

Entering or leaving large events. Stopping to chat, or posting up in what's clearly a major thoroughfare of walking traffic. Gather to the side, ********.

Maybe I just hate ALL people?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
You ain't Sixpack bona fide unless you occassionally catch a "1 out of 15 Sixpackers like this post"

Speak for yourself, asshat. I've never had that problem. 1 out of 6 or 7 maybe, thanks to the collection of soy boys that troll this board, but it usually levels out nicely.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
This may be my problem and not everyone else's but I get more road rage in the store (grocery, walmart, etc) than to and from in my car. It's mayonnaise. You know which kind you like. Pick it and go. The world doesn't revolve around you. Be aware of your surroundings.

Entering or leaving large events. Stopping to chat, or posting up in what's clearly a major thoroughfare of walking traffic. Gather to the side, ********.

Nope. Not just you. Slomo Sapiens that meander at a snails pace blocking up an entire thoroughfare are the debil. I don’t understand why casual conversations on a phone have to happen in the middle of an aisle while you blissfully position your cart to where nobody else can pass. I don’t think some people realize you don’t always have to answer a phone call. My wife will call her mom and she’ll answer and start a conversation then say can you hold on, I’m checking out at the store. Why did you answer the call!?!?

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
We gotta get the legislature to hurry up and pass medical maryjawanna
1. Before we lose so many Jackson police officers that the crime rate makes it unsafe to live or drive through there***
2. So Tater Tot can check his voicemail and go back to Hernando/Olive Branch without being confronted by the fact that people (children, even) are suffering needlessly over what HE THINKS is “too many joints per week”
3. So those of us trying to cope with chronic debilitating pain can get off opioids and onto something natural. Opioids lead to heroin & fentanyl. Weed leads to Little Debbie Snack Cakes & Ice cream.

The price of gas is TOO DAMN HIGH.
The price of toys is TOO DAMN HIGH.
The price of my wife’s haircuts are WAY TOO DAMN HIGH.
The Dollar Tree is going to $1.25 per item. It was a fun run while it lasted.
Grownass men who say Vandyb**ys or Ho**y To**y are pu**ies.

Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
There needs to be a a lock that allows for one post per user after the lock. Even though I like locks, it sucks when a juicy topic gets locked before you even see it and you don't get one chance to put in your 2¢ and tell everyone how dumb they are.

Oct 13, 2012
i have to say anyone driving in the left lane on the interstate going less than 65mph, needs a good old fashioned execution.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Clearly the biggest complaint should be not enough threads about Ole Miss and the Clarion Ledger.

Secondly, would it be too much of a bother for some of you to proofread what you typed before hitting Submit. The phrase is "COULDN'T CARE LESS" not could care less. Also please understand when to use to and too, there and their and finally lose and loose.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Clearly the biggest complaint should be not enough threads about Ole Miss and the Clarion Ledger.

Secondly, would it be too much of a bother for some of you to proofread what you typed before hitting Submit. The phrase is "COULDN'T CARE LESS" not could care less. Also please understand when to use to and too, there and their and finally lose, and loose.
and when to use commas

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Had a friend get broken up with over something similar. “Emotionally cheating” they called it

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

Secondly, would it be too much of a bother for some of you to proofread what you typed before hitting Submit. The phrase is "COULDN'T CARE LESS" not could care less. Also please understand when to use to and too, there and their and finally lose and loose.

Loose is for Select the Slut, AOTD, and TGIF, while lose is for MSU sports discussion. This should help those of you not in the know.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
She left me for her ex, keyed my new truck, then ended up getting beat up by the ex she left me for. So.
I know her name is probably Tiffany, Alexis, or Mandy. The question is where does she work. I need to get my hair trimmed by this redhead.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
At least we’re Facebook friends now, amirite?

Why in the world did you accept the friend request? Keying a new truck should be a definite end to any and all communication, especially social media. She could be tracking your whereabouts!

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I know her name is probably Tiffany, Alexis, or Mandy. The question is where does she work. I need to get my hair trimmed by this redhead.
She’s the one white girl at the Mexican restaurant. Sure do miss all the free food and tequila.

diggidydog

Mar 3, 2008
To sort of go along with your issues…

People that talk on their speakerphone in public places annoys the hell out of me. What kind of person thinks that’s ok?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

You left out the most likely name....Amber.

And her stage name is probably Chastity or Skye.

Rezdog

Oct 25, 2015
Is it too much to ask you lazy sons a bitches to put your cart up so my truck doesn't look like tacodawg's?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Speak for yourself, asshat. I've never had that problem. 1 out of 6 or 7 maybe, thanks to the collection of soy boys that troll this board, but it usually levels out nicely.

Drebin:
Rated helpful 17647 out of 22109 times = 79.8%

Dorndawg:
Rated helpful 4354 out of 8280 times = 52.6%

Drebin’s upvote/downvote ratio is pretty freaking impressive.

For the hell of it, I checked Fighting Irish. 1077 out of 3311 which is 32.5%. Higher than I thought actually.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Why in the world did you accept the friend request? Keying a new truck should be a definite end to any and all communication, especially social media. She could be tracking your whereabouts!

Surely she was last night. I saw my ex before her last night as well so that could very well have been the culprit.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
5. When getting on the interstate, on the on ramp, by the time you get to the place you merge you need to be doing the speed limit. Stop driving like you are riding up your street. Also for the A Hole who is driving in the right and who does not merge to let the car onto the interstate. Merge you dumb ***.

View attachment 23361

Just so you are clear on what merging is...The driver getting ONTO the interstate is who merges into traffic. The driver already ON the interstate doesn't "merge" you in. And it's not their responsibility to let you in. It's your responsibility to safely "merge" into the traffic flow.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
If you go to a restaurant and watch videos with the volume on for the whole restaurant to here you are an *******. Same goes for being on a speaker phone in public, what the 17 is wrong with some people?

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
1. Put the phone down and pick up the weight. Freak those guys who do one set and look at phone for ten minutes. If you stop the social media and lift the weight you will have a better work out, get bigger and stronger faster.

2. Stop going to the dumb bell rack, picking up the weight and working out right in front of the mirror. You are blocking every from being able to grab some weight.

3. Stop trying to use three different work out stations at the same time. The super sets went away with Arnolds muscle. You are interrupting everyone else work out.

4. Stop driving slow in the passing lane. You are a dumbass for doing it. Don't be shock when I pass you get in front and slow down to a craw so you will see how stupid it is.

View attachment 23361

Holy Hell brother, did you just finish a 9 hour drive from South Carolina to Mississippi too?

Aug 22, 2012
Happy Festivus & Merry Christmas to everyone on the pack except the brain dead posters. To them, I say along with Silky Johnson, “I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.”

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Drebin:
Rated helpful 17647 out of 22109 times = 79.8%

Dorndawg:
Rated helpful 4354 out of 8280 times = 52.6%

Drebin’s upvote/downvote ratio is pretty freaking impressive.

For the hell of it, I checked Fighting Irish. 1077 out of 3311 which is 32.5%. Higher than I thought actually.
i mean I like both of them. But Drebin gets 99.9 upvotes for the magazine, which is a shame because it should be 100. Some people have fat fingers or bad opinions.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login