I got a lotta problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!..

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Can't wait to see how this story continues to evolve. Have you considered making an MS Paint anthology?

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I'll add : people who let their kids watch a movie on a phone with the volume turned up in a restaurant are awful. Not the kid, but the parent is.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
People in gas burner vehicles who pull up to the only pump at a gas station that has diesel and all the other pumps are not being used.

It’s fine if the gas station is slammed and it’s the only open pump but otherwise GTFO of the way.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I dunno, I accept it if the kid is under 5. Nothing worse than that weird *** little girl at the restaurant who turns around in her chair and sits up her knees and stares at you asking questions every few minutes until dropping a bombshell:

"What's your name?"
"How old are you?"
""What color is your pony?"
"My mommy cries in the bathroom all day."

It's like the parents can't even see or hear her... Some Sixth Sense ****. Either way, I'm trying to eat my pork chop, put some Peppa Pig on the phone for little Harper please

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
If you go to a restaurant and watch videos with the volume on for the whole restaurant to here you are an *******. Same goes for being on a speaker phone in public, what the 17 is wrong with some people?

So 17ing aggravating to see this. Chick-fil-a Tifton, GA two weeks ago.....you would think it'd have been a punk teenager or a twenty-thirty something yr old woman because it usually is but to my surprise, this time, it was an old man. PUT SOME EAR BUD IN DUMBASS and if you don't own any then go buy some.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
So 17ing aggravating to see this. Chick-fil-a Tifton, GA two weeks ago.....you would think it'd have been a punk teenager or a twenty-thirty something yr old woman because it usually is but to my surprise, this time, it was an old man. PUT SOME EAR BUD IN DUMBASS and if you don't own any then go buy some.

Last month I was at my orthopedic appointment. There was a 30 something year old feller watching an entire episode of Game and Thrones from his phone on full blast. In a silent waiting room. About drove me up a wall.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
1. Put the phone down and pick up the weight. Freak those guys who do one set and look at phone for ten minutes. If you stop the social media and lift the weight you will have a better work out, get bigger and stronger faster.

2. Stop going to the dumb bell rack, picking up the weight and working out right in front of the mirror. You are blocking every from being able to grab some weight.

3. Stop trying to use three different work out stations at the same time. The super sets went away with Arnolds muscle. You are interrupting everyone else work out.

4. Stop driving slow in the passing lane. You are a dumbass for doing it. Don't be shock when I pass you get in front and slow down to a craw so you will see how stupid it is.

5. When getting on the interstate, on the on ramp, by the time you get to the place you merge you need to be doing the speed limit. Stop driving like you are riding up your street. Also for the A Hole who is driving in the right and who does not merge to let the car onto the interstate. Merge you dumb ***.

I am ok with everyone on six pack.

View attachment 23361

Amen brother on all points

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
17 pickles. I hate everything there is about them. 17 them 17 them 17 them. Also Lebron. 17 him and his IQ equivalency of hitting below the Mendoza line. 17ing **********. And 17 all the Mannings. 17ing shitheads.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Boneless chicken wings. That's 17ing nuggets. Stop being an 8 year old and actually eat wings. Nuggets with beer should make you feel like Uncle Touchy.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
1. Put the phone down and pick up the weight. Freak those guys who do one set and look at phone for ten minutes. If you stop the social media and lift the weight you will have a better work out, get bigger and stronger faster.

2. Stop going to the dumb bell rack, picking up the weight and working out right in front of the mirror. You are blocking every from being able to grab some weight.

3. Stop trying to use three different work out stations at the same time. The super sets went away with Arnolds muscle. You are interrupting everyone else work out.

4. Stop driving slow in the passing lane. You are a dumbass for doing it. Don't be shock when I pass you get in front and slow down to a craw so you will see how stupid it is.

5. When getting on the interstate, on the on ramp, by the time you get to the place you merge you need to be doing the speed limit. Stop driving like you are riding up your street. Also for the A Hole who is driving in the right and who does not merge to let the car onto the interstate. Merge you dumb ***.

I am ok with everyone on six pack.

View attachment 23361
People who would rather have their children explosively **** and piss all over their vehicle than stop to use the bathroom in Starkville.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
i mean I like both of them. But Drebin gets 99.9 upvotes for the magazine, which is a shame because it should be 100. Some people have fat fingers or bad opinions.

I all fairness I ran up my stats by doing an "upvote to fire Moorheads" post.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Or the ones that go around with AirPods on in store talking to someone and when they are checking out. Get off the phone. Also you look weird talking to yourself

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
IMPP 97.5%
ClintonInHelen 96.5%

I'm guessing Goat and his 4 alt accounts did the only downvoting on those 2.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
There is a big difference between a decent sized chunk of breast meat and a fried slab of chicken flavored paste that is called a nugget. If you can't tell the difference between the two, I can't help you.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Time for a market correction.
View attachment 23371

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I'm at 92.0% but inflated by Friday Foreplay. My downvotes usually come after I write an overly optimistic post right after Bama beats us by 40

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Have a downvote... The only way to correct it is to startup Friday Foreplay for baseball.. SEC home weekends and postseason would be plenty.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
17 pickles. I hate everything there is about them. 17 them 17 them 17 them. Also Lebron. 17 him and his IQ equivalency of hitting below the Mendoza line. 17ing **********. And 17 all the Mannings. 17ing shitheads.

Are you... Are you my soulmate?

Wait, no. I like Peyton. He got my Broncos their third Super Bowl ring. Yeah, it was really the Defense, but he was QB.

So close, Ruckus, so close. 17 Pickles!

engie

May 29, 2011
Last month I was at my orthopedic appointment. There was a 30 something year old feller watching an entire episode of Game and Thrones from his phone on full blast. In a silent waiting room. About drove me up a wall.

Should have told him the entire ending as you walked back

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
You know how pickles are made right? They're just cucumbers that didn't escape the abuse.

ETA: That bad boy played on Dallas TV quite a bit about 10 years ago. Billboards still all over town. My favorite ad campaign ever.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I dunno, I accept it if the kid is under 5. Nothing worse than that weird *** little girl at the restaurant who turns around in her chair and sits up her knees and stares at you asking questions every few minutes until dropping a bombshell:

"What's your name?"
"How old are you?"
""What color is your pony?"
"My mommy cries in the bathroom all day."

It's like the parents can't even see or hear her... Some Sixth Sense ****. Either way, I'm trying to eat my pork chop, put some Peppa Pig on the phone for little Harper please

Ha! Actually peppa pig was the kids show I hated the most, funny you chose that example

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
Couples that send gushy Facebook posts to each other, such as "You're the greatest wife in the world. Happy Anniversary!" Just roll over and tell the ***** that to her face. Hey everyone, look at my superficial marriage.

Also, the parents who send birthday and other similar posts to their young children on Facebook. The 17'ing kid doesn't have Facebook, you 17'ing attention *****.

My wife actually did this for my 5 year old's birthday the other day, after all my bitching about it. So I keyed her car...

Last edited:

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Just as bad are the couples that share the same account. "MikeandKim Jones"

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Tired of someone taking my handicap parking spot only to get out and walk straight with no limp, hitch in their giddy up, wheelchair, or dragging one leg with a cane like me. And I'm not talking about handicap placard I'm talking about handicap plate! I have no idea where these people come from but there is a **** load of them here in Austin. It's frustrating because I really have that problem around Leander or Cedar Park only when I go in to Austin with the hippies and communists.

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019
Tired of someone taking my handicap parking spot only to get out and walk straight with no limp, hitch in their giddy up, wheelchair, or dragging one leg with a cane like me. And I'm not talking about handicap placard I'm talking about handicap plate! I have no idea where these people come from but there is a **** load of them here in Austin. It's frustrating because I really have that problem around Leander or Cedar Park only when I go in to Austin with the hippies and communists.

You're in Austin, the likelihood is that person taking the handicap spot is carrying their emotional support dog into the chuys.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Couples that send gushy Facebook posts to each other, such as "You're the greatest wife in the world. Happy Anniversary!" Just roll over and tell the ***** that to her face. Hey everyone, look at my superficial marriage.

Also, the parents who send birthday and other similar posts to their young children on Facebook. The 17'ing kid doesn't have Facebook, you 17'ing attention *****.

My wife actually did this for my 5 year old's birthday the other day, after all my bitching about it. So I keyed her car...

^^^^ 17’n this^^^^

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
People in gas burner vehicles who pull up to the only pump at a gas station that has diesel and all the other pumps are not being used.

It’s fine if the gas station is slammed and it’s the only open pump but otherwise GTFO of the way.

This. Thank you. It's even worse when you live in Podunk Ms and there is only one diesel pump in town that you can pay at the pump.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Children under the age of about 16 should be banned from any restaurant that serves alcohol. Last thing I want to see or hear while I'm drinking is a bunch of loud, ill mannered, snot nose, crumb snatchers who the parents think it's cute and proper parenting to ignore.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

I wish I could upvote this post several times. I have actually been in a couple’s house at a party when the wife posted to Facebook thanking the husband for cooking and cleaning for the party. There were maybe 15 people there. Is it not enough to thank him in front of your guests? It’s ridiculous.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Went on Vacation with some friends a few years ago. I booked a big *** cabin in Colorado 8-9 months in advance for us and my sister in law's family. Sister in law got pregnant and was way to far along to go, so we invited my friend and asked them just to buy some groceries for the week.

They were complete duds as we took their kids places and fed them as they both napped during the day. Mrs Socks was about to beat the **** out of the wife for not taking care of her kids until she noticed her researching divorce attorneys on her phone. She started feeling sorry for her.

The next day we went up to a ski resort and holy **** you should have seen the production they put on... Selfies everywhere. While we took their three kids tubing, they rode up the ski lift for more pictures. The next day they left the vacation 3 days early because they were miserable.

But according to her Facebook (which I am not on or I would have blasted her ***) They are the most loving couple in the world. They had the time of their lives. They spoiled their kids. And they had the cabin all to themselves....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login