I got a lotta problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!..

patdog

May 28, 2007
How do find out how many upvotes and downvotes you have? I'm curious.

Never mind. Found it. 79% here. Kind of surprised it's that high.

Last edited:

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Just so you are clear on what merging is...The driver getting ONTO the interstate is who merges into traffic. The driver already ON the interstate doesn't "merge" you in. And it's not their responsibility to let you in. It's your responsibility to safely "merge" into the traffic flow.

The not how any of this works. If possible, the driver on the interstate pulls into the left lane to allow cars entering the interstate to merge into the right lane. For smooth, safe traffic flow, everyone has to do their part.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You're in Austin, the likelihood is that person taking the handicap spot is carrying their emotional support dog into the chuys.

I swear to God you are probably right. Those damned people keep bitching about Texas on Twitter since the Supreme Court stubbed it's toe. They keep saying we are a bunch of in-bred, racist, backward, southern misogynists ruining the world but they keep moving here in droves... 17ers!

View attachment 23379

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
greenbean;[URL="tel:2002807" said:
2002807[/URL]]The not how any of this works. If possible, the driver on the interstate pulls into the left lane to allow cars entering the interstate to merge into the right lane. For smooth, safe traffic flow, everyone has to do their part.

yeah, it's a good idea to actually know what you're talking about before you call someone out on the internet. A simple google search would have told you what right of way laws are. Common practice doesn't equal law

I'll just leave this link here

https://www.dmv-written-test.com/qu...n-entrance-or-acceleration-ramp_zP7wARP6.html

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login