I just bought another 20ozt of Silver

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
20% in precious metals? Don’t dare go over 10%.
Trump in office? Holy **** no. He started this mess with the big assist by Biden due to the COVID stimulus.

I guess what’s most shocking is not that someone is touting 20% of assets in gold/silver. What’s most shocking is that someone that has that belief/stance would want Trump back into office. Trump is not a conservative, especially in the financial realm.
Neither one started it, but they are putting icing on the cake.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Well, all it takes is 5 minutes of looking at your post history to see you're not really here for sports. You're here to jump on anybody who sees the world differently.

You know nothing about who I am, but in your mind you've got me nailed from a very few sentences on a message board. The arrogance of that is kinda nauseating.

And you might work on your style. It's not endearing.
Pot, meet kettle.

Wrong on the sports too, bud.

You said something stupid because it was entirely at odds with obvious facts. That's the only reason I weighed in. You could have learned something, but even now, you won't cop to it. Therefor Sherlock, the problem ain't me. Hell, I even stated that we could probably agree on some of what you were saying, but you needed to acknowledge the facts that you weren't. You chose this route instead. That is the only thing that says anything about you here, and it ain't good bud.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Pot, meet kettle.

Wrong on the sports too, bud.

You said something stupid because it was entirely at odds with obvious facts. That's the only reason I weighed in. You could have learned something, but even now, you won't cop to it. Therefor Sherlock, the problem ain't me. Hell, I even stated that we could probably agree on some of what you were saying, but you needed to acknowledge the facts that you weren't. You chose this route instead. That is the only thing that says anything about you here, and it ain't good bud.

And on and on it goes. I wish you well in your journey. Stay classy San Diego.

Reactions: Boom Boom
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login