if pulling for france is wrong ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
then i don’t want to be right. icing is labron cleaning frenchies nutt juice off his forehead

Reactions: tbaydog

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
So you’re pulling against the United States because you don’t like LeBron James? I don’t even have the words for how stupid that is.
it’s a 17n bb game - guarantee you these nba guys will survive win or lose. everyone can benefit from humility including american hating labron

Reactions: Captain Ron

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Anyone pulling for French Surrender Biatches either:
Doesn't know history
Or is a Dubmass
Or both

These motherfuuuuckkkkers shiiit in their own river to prove a point:

We hate our saviors.

Fuuuuuck the french puuuuusies

That is all

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
most minutes of a laron game i’ve seen….this softy is better than jordan? he’s has zero bb skill - he’s just an XY vs XX

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If you've ever watched a cat play with a half dead mouse, then this should look familiar.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
then i don’t want to be right. icing is labron cleaning frenchies nutt juice off his forehead

I'm seeing a bunch of this today. It's really amazing what's happened to the American right, cheering against America to own the libs, cheering for one of the most liberal countries in the world against America to own the libs...

Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave.

Anyways, sorry. America wins.

American Wrestling GIF

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I'm seeing a bunch of this today. It's really amazing what's happened to the American right, cheering against America to own the libs, cheering for one of the most liberal countries in the world against America to own the libs...

Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave.

Anyways, sorry. America wins.

American Wrestling GIF
don’t clutch your pearls too hard

cheering is a pretty extreme overstatement. a chuckle here/there when america hating labron failed play after play

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Best of luck to you in yours in 2028.

Sorry that you’ve gotta deal with this sting for awhile, as the only thing you have to presumably hold you over until then is….Mississippi State athletics?

• Haha
Reactions: Hot Rock and Dawgg

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Listen I hope USA wins every medal, but some of these players have either explicitly or implicitly called their fellow citizens all kinds of ugly things based on those citizen’s deeply held beliefs. These players moved the all-star game from Charlotte over a a dude not getting to use a women’s bathroom. These players knelt for the anthem of the country they allegedly represent and has given them an opportunity to acquire generational wealth. There are Americans who have an issue with that and find it hard to root for them. Many of these players refused to go to the White House when a politician they didn’t vote for resided there. Many if not all these players will stump for a politician half of America finds deeply problematic. It’s not that complicated. If there was intellectual diversity on this team, or any other kind of diversity for that matter, maybe it would be different. Part of the beauty of America is that you don’t have to like every one. But they’ve won the gold medal for 20 straight years. Don’t get all butt hurt when lots of people get bored with that or find reasons to not root for them. It’s completely predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login