if pulling for france is wrong ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
LeBron came back to play for team USA in his 40’s when everybody thought his Olympic days were done, out there draped in the flag and people here saying he hates the country…smh. My politics are certainly opposite of his but I dont let that cloud my view. Dude was annointed the King in HS, has been under a spotlight the likes of which few have ever experienced and handled it better than anybody would have thought. He’s never been arrested, doesn’t have any bad habits, still married to his high school sweetheart who he has his only kids with (not 8 kids with 7 different women like most athletes) was a father to his kids and stayed involved in their lives. What more do you want?

“I hate him because has differently political beliefs than me and he has the nerve to speak out publicly about it!!!” Oh the horror. Children, some of you are nothing but children.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
LeBron came back to play for team USA in his 40’s when everybody thought his Olympic days were done, out there draped in the flag and people here saying he hates the country…smh. My politics are certainly opposite of his but I dont let that cloud my view. Dude was annointed the King in HS, has been under a spotlight the likes of which few have ever experienced and handled it better than anybody would have thought. He’s never been arrested, doesn’t have any bad habits, still married to his high school sweetheart who he has his only kids with (not 8 kids with 7 different women like most athletes) was a father to his kids and stayed involved in their lives. What more do you want?

“I hate him because has differently political beliefs than me and he has the nerve to speak out publicly about it!!!” Oh the horror. Children, some of you are nothing but children.
Yep. The irony of championing free speech and then wishing the worst on someone who uses that right.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
blah blah blah bfd. sometimes i pull for bama and lsu too
Mad Monster GIF by Drama Club FOX

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Damn, y'all can find ruination everywhere. It was a great basketball game. Go USA.

Now somebody go teach the US boy sprinters how to pass that baton while running faster than everyone else.

Reactions: onewoof

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We’re neck and neck with Communist China for gold medals, and these true patriots are openly rooting for the USA to lose.

Then when called out they’re caving like the bitches they are.

And a lot of idiots just buy stuff made in China like it's not communist stuff. Let patriotism rule and bring on the $1,000 weed whackers.

Wait, who made this phone??........

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
We’re neck and neck with Communist China for gold medals, and these true patriots are openly rooting for the USA to lose.

Then when called out they’re caving like the bitches they are.
burn!!!! i’m so burned - hope i can recover

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Probably the same idiots that cheer for Putin and Russia and think that Russian leader is a good person and leader and cheer for Russia over our own country.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Lebron's alright, but is he besties with the little rocket man from North Korea? Does he have a gold medal winning soccer playing daughter whose mother he repeatedly stiffed on child support? Does he own multiple NBA rebounding titles along with multiple MVPs from celebrity addiction shows? Have the police made over 100 visits to his various residences for any number of offenses, mostly partying way too loud and nekkid?

I don't think so.

LeBron James, a great basketball player.

Dennis Rodman, a great American. Hell, an American hero.

Reactions: mstateglfr

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
who you griner grinders pulling for tomorrow
Team USA, obviously. Just like I rooted for the USWNT today even though I disagree politically with Korbin Albert. She’s a good player and as long as she plays for Team USA, I’m going to root for her to do well. I popped and was happy for her when she scored against Australia last week. It’s ok to root for your team even though you don’t agree with every person on that team.

Somewhere along the line, some of you dipsнits lost the plot.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

SPS Remembers level post right here.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Yall do realize the mvp award is for the tournament and not just today's game, right?
Watch a replay of Steph's performance in semis.

He has carried this team

They were in a rut and gonna lose to Serbia, until Steph started raining 3s, scoring 36 pts.

The highest point total for Lebron in any game in Paris was 21. MVP?

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

He has carried this team

They were in a rut and gonna lose to Serbia, until Steph started raining 3s
Those are the only two games where he played well. He was pretty quiet before that.

Reactions: Dawgg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

He has carried this team

They were in a rut and gonna lose to Serbia, until Steph started raining 3s
Yeah, Curry rocked it in the last 2 games.
He was 10 for 28 in the first 4 games and 5 for 20 from deep in those games.
5 for 20...from the college distance.

For the tournament LeBron led the team in rpg and apg, and was 2nd in ppg. And he led the team in overall fg%.

Reactions: Dawgg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, Curry rocked it in the last 2 games.
He was 10 for 28 in the first 4 games and 5 for 20 from deep in those games.
5 for 20...from the college distance.

For the tournament LeBron led the team in rpg and apg, and was 2nd in ppg. And he led the team in overall fg%.
But he said some stuff I disagree with personally, therefore he can’t be the MVP*****

im willing to bet the guys trying to cancel lebron are the loudest opponents of “cancel culture”

Reactions: Pars and Dawgg

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
then i don’t want to be right. icing is labron cleaning frenchies nutt juice off his forehead
My Dad always said if Ole Miss was playing the Russians he’d pull for the Russians. Not in a million years would he cheer against the US Olympic team. I don’t care for Lebron either but he’s wearing red, white and blue man. Have some American pride.

Reactions: Dawgg and PBRME
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login