It’s early but …

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Notre Dame up 3-0 on ut in bottom of 2nd.
ECU hammered TX so so far so good.
USM needs W tomorrow and Sunday to make for a great baseball weekend.

Raiderdawg.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
ECU reminds me of us last year. I’m not saying they win it all, but for them making Omaha would be like us winning in Omaha. Worrell is doing Tanner Allen like things. The crowd absolutely messed with Texas like the LFL can mess with anyone. If I could get a video to embed from my phone, I would post the Texas CF knocking a ball over the fence for a HR because he couldn’t here the LF calling him off and he tried to make a jumping catch.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Thankfully, replay allowed the call to get corrected. But in the top of the 3rd, the first base ump who is 3 feet away from the bag calls a ND runner out even though he beat the tag by a foot. How does this happen?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I still say I do not want to play ND again in the post season after seeing them at Starkville last year. Last year I thought, they are going to CWS next year. I know they graduated some guys but that is becoming a very good program

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I still say I do not want to play ND again in the post season after seeing them at Starkville last year. Last year I thought, they are going to CWS next year. I know they graduated some guys but that is becoming a very good program

They handled the atmosphere at The Dude well, I figured they’d be ready for Knoxville.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I haven’t watched TN but they just had a kid say 17 you to be home plate ump…he was as he should have been tossed. Man they are mouthy and ND has em down and in their heads. Really hope the Golden Domers and Golden Chickens get it done this weekend

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
I haven’t watched TN but they just had a kid say 17 you to be home plate ump…he was as he should have been tossed. Man they are mouthy and ND has em down and in their heads. Really hope the Golden Domers and Golden Chickens get it done this weekend

And the announcers just said that the player will be suspended for game 2, and the pitching coach will be suspended rest of the series.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

They are way too mouthy… they take it just too far. Going to awesome if ND wins this series. I’ll enjoy watching them stand in their dugout watching ND celebrate

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
They’ve been showing the idiots in the outfield seats wearing the “Classless vs Catholics” shirts since early on in the game. It’s absurd as to how much their fanbase relishes this trash, and it’s also crazy as to how I had nearly forgotten how much I hated their fanbase back when their football team was relevant

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Yea they graduated like all their guys and they all stayed. Only one starter isn't a grad student. Crazy unheard of.

Jul 1, 2013

They were a damn good team

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
UT fans have a great hatred for ND. This pairing will be perfect if ND wins it again.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login