Ladd McConkey or Jermaine Burton

Paladin15

Apr 30, 2023
Who are you drafting? Obviously Dawg fans will pick Ladd and Bama fans will pick Burton. Curious what you other fans think and why?

Easttexastide

Jan 10, 2024
Not a Dawgs fan but I would take Ladd. Burton is good but hard to rate him with the way Milroe threw the ball last year. Wouldn't bet money on it either way.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
@Tre1030 laughing at my post. Forgive me if I don’t think that a guy who had 6 catches for about 70 yards in 3 career games against Alabama will be a stud NFL WR. Oh the disrespect!

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
@Tre1030 laughing at my post. Forgive me if I don’t think that a guy who had 6 catches for about 70 yards in 3 career games against Alabama will be a stud NFL WR. Oh the disrespect!
How many yards did Pickens have vs bama? AJ Green?

production vs bama isn't the litmus test for nfl success nimwit.

he has made every corner look bad in the sec when healthy.

you keep bringing up a stat line that 2 of the games he was a mfn back up to the guy that u just picked him over lol and that guy left and had a worst career after that point.

idgaf if you think he was injured in the most recent but even your guys looked bad on tape covering him. Just because he didn't get the ball don't mean he wasn't open.

have a goodnight meth head William

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

you keep bringing up a stat line that 2 of the games he was a mfn back up to the guy that u just picked him over lol and that guy left and had a worst career after that point.

idgaf if you think he was injured in the most recent but even your guys looked bad on tape covering him. Just because he didn't get the ball don't mean he wasn't open.

“Made every corner look bad when healthy” lmao, except Alabama’s, probably the only team he faced with NFL level corners.…….not everyone thinks every UGA player is great. This isn’t a UGA board. Suck it up and stop crying. You mentioning Ladd and AJ Green in the same breath is the most UGA thing ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Saban_Says

Mar 1, 2024
Neither are a X or Y some basically it depends on the scheme and QB they are drafted into!

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
“Made every corner look bad when healthy” lmao, except Alabama’s, probably the only team he faced with NFL level corners.…….not everyone thinks every UGA player is great. This isn’t a UGA board. Suck it up and stop crying. You mentioning Ladd and AJ Green in the same breath is the most UGA thing ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hey dumbass Ladd faced multiple corners that are in the draft lol. Just ask Daniel Jeremiah who said a consistent thing he would note struggled with mcconkey from UGA I ain't making stuff up like you

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Hey dumbass Ladd faced multiple corners that are in the draft lol. Just ask Daniel Jeremiah who said a consistent thing he would note struggled with mcconkey from UGA I ain't making stuff up like you
So you think McHonkey will be a stud NFL WR?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
His biggest question will be if his body holds up. I think his floor is Diontae Johnson from the Steelers his ceiling is Emmanuel Sanders
I can’t tell if you are trolling or serious. His floor is a WR1 for an NFL team who was a 2nd team All-Pro? :ROFLMAO:

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I can’t tell if you are trolling or serious. His floor is a WR1 for an NFL team who was a 2nd team All-Pro? :ROFLMAO:
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

He was an 2nd team all pro as a punt returner not a WR.

He has one 1000 yard season bud.

Also news flash he ain't the #1 WR that guy I mentioned earlier in the thread named Pickens is.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

He was an 2nd team all pro as a punt returner not a WR.

He has one 1000 yard season bud.

Also news flash he ain't the #1 WR that guy I mentioned earlier in the thread named Pickens is.
Ok bud. Georgia players are better than everyone else’s. Except when they get their a$$ kicked by Alabama.
Pickens has one 1,000 yard season as well. And he pitches a fit when he doesn’t get the ball. Regardless of who you think is the current WR1 in Pittsburgh, Diontae was definitely the WR1 at some point. And he was a 2nd team all-Pro, regardless of what position. You compared McHonkey to him, not me. Now, answer the question….you think McHonkey’s floor is the WR1 for an NFL franchise and 2nd team all-Pro (even as a punt returner)?

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Ok bud. Georgia players are better than everyone else’s. Except when they get their a$$ kicked by Alabama.
Pickens has one 1,000 yard season as well. And he pitches a fit when he doesn’t get the ball. Regardless of who you think is the current WR1 in Pittsburgh, Diontae was definitely the WR1 at some point. And he was a 2nd team all-Pro, regardless of what position. You compared McHonkey to him, not me. Now, answer the question….you think McHonkey’s floor is the WR1 for an NFL franchise and 2nd team all-Pro (even as a punt returner)?
U really have lil dick energy bro. You can't have a serious convo without repeating yourself and letting your insecurities around UGA replacing bama as the standard the next 5-10 years.

Pickens had 1900+ in 2 years as a 2nd round pick lol. 1100+ of that being in his 2nd year.

diontae has never been WR1 in Pittsburgh you damn dummy. If you don't watch nfl football just don't comment. He has always been the Z/slot guy. The one year he got 1k JuJu played 5 games due to injury. Claypool a rookie was the 2nd leading wr. Where is he now?

I think Ladds floor is a number 2 option that avgs 800 yds and 5 tds in his prime

I think his ceiling is a 1100 yd 7 td guy in his prime

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
U really have lil dick energy bro. You can't have a serious convo without repeating yourself and letting your insecurities around UGA replacing bama as the standard the next 5-10 years.

Pickens had 1900+ in 2 years as a 2nd round pick lol. 1100+ of that being in his 2nd year.

diontae has never been WR1 in Pittsburgh you damn dummy. If you don't watch nfl football just don't comment. He has always been the Z/slot guy. The one year he got 1k JuJu played 5 games due to injury. Claypool a rookie was the 2nd leading wr. Where is he now?

I think Ladds floor is a number 2 option that avgs 800 yds and 5 tds in his prime

D Johnson isn’t a slot guy you f*ckin clown lmao. Johnson averages less than a 20% snap share in the slot. Who was the WR1 in Pittsburgh in 2021? Let me help you- D Johnson had 300 yards more than #2, or 35% more receiving yards than #2. He was the leading WR in 2020 and 2022 as well. But yeah, he’s never been the WR1. And you say someone else doesn’t watch the NFL :ROFLMAO:

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
D Johnson isn’t a slot guy you f*ckin clown lmao. Johnson averages less than a 20% snap share in the slot. Who was the WR1 in Pittsburgh in 2021? Let me help you- D Johnson had 300 yards more than #2, or 35% more receiving yards than #2. He was the leading WR in 2020 and 2022 as well. But yeah, he’s never been the WR1. And you say someone else doesn’t watch the NFL :ROFLMAO:
U really are a f'n dummy.

Have a blessed evening simple Simon

• Haha
Reactions: Saban_Says

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

:ROFLMAO: completely consumed by his adoration for a football team…it’s almost sad.

The worst part is in his mind he really think he be cooking…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
:ROFLMAO: completely consumed by his adoration for a football team…it’s almost sad.

The worst part is in his mind he really think he be cooking…
Hube or Tre absolutely got cooked ITT. That is why he took his ball and went home. I’m “consumed” by pointing out facts that destroy the arguments of you fan boys.

By the way, being “consumed” is having so much adoration for a team that you cancel a sub to a message board because your favorite team lost. The fact that this simple point fails to register with you is astounding.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Hube or Tre absolutely got cooked ITT. That is why he took his ball and went home. I’m “consumed” by pointing out facts that destroy the arguments of you fan boys.

By the way, being “consumed” is having so much adoration for a team that you cancel a sub to a message board because your favorite team lost. The fact that this simple point fails to register with you is astounding.
Keep consoling yourself with obvious lies Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tre: “Diontae Johnson isn’t a WR1, he’s a slot guy”
Me: “I looked it up, he typically plays less than 20% of his snaps in the slot”
Tre: “man, you are stupid and on meth!!”
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

This was…. Aggressive.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
OK. But let me say this.

Burton left UGA to go improve his draft stock and is likely to be drafted after the guy that yall claim didn't take his snaps..
I don’t really care where either of them go…..you are quoting posts that claim Ladd’s “floor” is the WR1 for an NFL team. That is hilarious.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
There were zero lies in the post you quoted. Are you going to cry about it?
The lie was I canceled my sub, when I’ve posted a screenshot that shows my trial actually expired.

You’re willfully ignoring irrefutable proof to the contrary of your proclamations which is borderline insanity.

Yet you think you’re bothering me by blatantly making false accusations that I’ve easily debunked :ROFLMAO:

#ButRegardlessIWasRightAboutSabanBeingDoneDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The lie was I canceled my sub, when I’ve posted a screenshot that shows my trial actually expired.

You’re willfully ignoring irrefutable proof to the contrary of your proclamations which is borderline insanity.

Yet you think you’re bothering me by blatantly making false accusations that I’ve easily debunked :ROFLMAO:

#ButRegardlessIWasRightAboutSabanBeingDoneDoe?
No one is going to waste time reading that nonsense. “Mom!!!! Cancel the sub!!!!” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I’m glad you finally punted on the DA takes you were spouting earlier.
Bro do you have anything better to do? Get a f'n life. You spend all day on here arguing with strangers about how great Bama is and their opinions.

your reading comprehension shows your Alabama elementary level education.

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bro do you have anything better to do? Get a f'n life. You spend all day on here arguing with strangers about how great Bama is and their opinions.

your reading comprehension shows your Alabama elementary level education.
Ok, so now you know how dumb your “slot” take is and you’ve resorted to the “get a life” angle. This would be easier if you just said “I was wrong and don’t know sh*t about the NFL” and stfu.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Ok, so now you know how dumb your “slot” take is and you’ve resorted to the “get a life” angle. This would be easier if you just said “I was wrong and don’t know sh*t about the NFL” and stfu.
You literally confirmed he played 20% of reps in the slot.

also I said I'm comparing production. They also are the same damn size.

but I also know you can't read lol.

I said that Ladd will have a similar career as a Z or Slot

Now go do some more meth

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You literally confirmed he played 20% of reps in the slot.

also I said I'm comparing production. They also are the same damn size.

but I also know you can't read lol.

I said that Ladd will have a similar career as a Z or Slot

Now go do some more meth
20% snap rate doesn’t make someone a “Z or slot” player. It also doesn’t make them not a WR1, which is the point you were arguing. For comparison, the guy that you were touting as the WR1 years ago, Juju, played double the amount of snaps in the slot (35-40%). Also for comparison, Pickens plays about the same amount in the slot. Does that make him a “x or slot” player only? Watch a little more NFL football before sounding like a total DA again.

Latest posts