Ladd McConkey or Jermaine Burton

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
20% snap rate doesn’t make someone a “Z or slot” player. It also doesn’t make them not a WR1, which is the point you were arguing. For comparison, the guy that you were touting as the WR1 years ago, Juju, played double the amount of snaps in the slot (35-40%). Also for comparison, Pickens plays about the same amount in the slot. Does that make him a “x or slot” player only? Watch a little more NFL football before sounding like a total DA again.
You still can't comprehend I'm not talking about where the comparison plays.
I'm talking where Ladd would play. Geez you are f'n idiot.

I never called johnson a slot only.

depending on the offense the slot guy is the #1 guy.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
diontae has never been WR1 in Pittsburgh you damn dummy. If you don't watch nfl football just don't comment. He has always been the Z/slot guy. The one year he got 1k JuJu played 5 games due to injury. Claypool a rookie was the 2nd leading wr. Where is he now?
“Diontae Johnson has never been the WR1 for Pittsburgh. He has always been the Z/slot guy”. Yeah, you’re right. You never said it.

Don’t look now but Diontae is about to be the WR1 for another NFL franchise.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
“Diontae Johnson has never been the WR1 for Pittsburgh. He has always been the Z/slot guy”. Yeah, you’re right. You never said it.

Don’t look now but Diontae is about to be the WR1 for another NFL franchise.
lol yea catching passes from a bust. He will have to beat out thielen

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Just highlighting the results of a team that actually produces elite WRs, which UGA doesn’t and McHonkey isn’t.
Lil white boy from UGA got u real triggered lol.

Elite?!?!? 1016 yards is elite? 2 1000 yd seasons since being drafted is elite?

Has similar numbers to Diontae on a per season basis lol def not elite?

Dhop still on That team? You sure he WR1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lil white boy from UGA got u real triggered lol.

Elite?!?!? 1016 yards is elite? 2 1000 yd seasons since being drafted is elite?

Has similar numbers to Diontae on a per season basis lol def not elite?

Dhop still on That team? You sure he WR1
So money mattered as far as “WR1” when talking about Diontae, but not now? Make up your mind, dopey. McHonkey got abused against Alabama, just like all of the UGA boys lol.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
So money mattered as far as “WR1” when talking about Diontae, but not now? Make up your mind, dopey. McHonkey got abused against Alabama, just like all of the UGA boys lol.
When did I bring up money for Diontae? Lol

I brought up draft compensation lol. Maybe if you were somewhat intelligent you would have looked up Diontae's contract before responding and making an *** out of your self

damn you really are on meth lol!

You are on repeat because you can't make a valid argument and are doing drugs clearly. Seek help.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
When did I bring up money for Diontae? Lol

I brought up draft compensation lol. Maybe if you were somewhat intelligent you would have looked up Diontae's contract before responding and making an *** out of your self

damn you really are on meth lol!

You are on repeat because you can't make a valid argument and are doing drugs clearly. Seek help.
“That’s WR1 compensation right there”…..but you really meant trade value, not the actual monetary compensation that was mentioned in the screenshot. That is easily deduced from your pea brained post lmao.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
“That’s WR1 compensation right there”…..but you really meant trade value, not the actual monetary compensation that was mentioned in the screenshot. That is easily deduced from your pea brained post lmao.
Well if they were not talking about cap hits you might have a point but you are too dumb to deduce that even when it's stated in the sentences.

Diontae makes 18M year by the way lol. Damn you really are dumb.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Well if they were not talking about cap hits you might have a point but you are too dumb to deduce that even when it's stated in the sentences.

Can you get more creative than calling people dumb and stupid? It’s making you look dumb and stupid.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

I don’t read your attachments, earthworm, nor do I care how much money Diontae Johnson makes. I just know that he is and has been a WR1 for an NFL team and McHonkey won’t be. You are a delusional clown.

• Haha
Reactions: Tre1030

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I don’t read your attachments, earthworm, nor do I care how much money Diontae Johnson makes. I just know that he is and has been a WR1 for an NFL team and McHonkey won’t be. You are a delusional clown.
Uh huh such a pathetic liar literally contradicting yourself

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Latest posts