Ladd McConkey or Jermaine Burton

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Wait, I thought you DAs said he wasn’t “healthy”? The fact is, he started “limping” after getting his a$$ owned. 3 catches for 38.
He tweaked his ankle on a play where he got tackled. I know you ain't never been an athlete or did anything athletic but if you can't plant and push off when running routes it's gonna make you ineffective

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He tweaked his ankle on a play where he got tackled. I know you ain't never been an athlete or did anything athletic but if you can't plant and push off when running routes it's gonna make you ineffective
Always an excuse. In 2021, when you boys try to use the excuse that Ladd was a “backup”, he had the 3rd highest snap count of any UGA WR. 6 catches for 76 career yards in 3 games. Why can’t you boys just accept the fact that Alabama owned Ladd?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He’s very athletic with his knee pads on, just ask DeBust
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Always an excuse. In 2021, when you boys try to use the excuse that Ladd was a “backup”, he had the 3rd highest snap count of any UGA WR. 6 catches for 76 career yards in 3 games. Why can’t you boys just accept the fact that Alabama owned Ladd?
What game pull it up provide the link

https://uga.rivals.com/news/snap-count-uga-vs-alabama-national-championship

wasn't in the natty

are you suggesting he was the starter in the sec championship game because he had the 3rd most snaps behind Jermaine Burton the starter at Z who missed a game and dressed but didnt play for 2 weeks due to the injury meaning Ladd got more snaps?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What game pull it up provide the link

https://uga.rivals.com/news/snap-count-uga-vs-alabama-national-championship

wasn't in the natty

are you suggesting he was the starter in the sec championship game because he had the 3rd most snaps behind Jermaine Burton the starter at Z who missed a game and dressed but didnt play for 2 weeks due to the injury meaning Ladd got more snaps?
For the year…..he had the 3rd most snaps. I don’t care enough to look into the game by game details. I just know that the dude couldn’t crack 80 yards combined in 3 games against Alabama.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
For the year…..he had the 3rd most snaps. I don’t care enough to look into the game by game details. I just know that the dude couldn’t crack 80 yards combined in 3 games against Alabama.
Yes cus you are an idiot that just spews stupidity then tries to cover it up by saying you don't care enough lol.

funny you keep leaving out he scored a TD vs bama in the sec championship game as a backup also no WR had more than 2 catches in any of those games because we rotate and were throwing to Brock and our RBs because you idiots were bracketing our WRs when you weren't holding.

didn't need to throw him the ball in the natty since stet the mvp only needed 17 completions to beat yall and UGA ran for 140 yds on 4.7 ypc

but hey do you insecure bill

still triggered by a white wr that's better than the guy yall paid all that money to steal from us

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yes cus you are an idiot that just spews stupidity then tries to cover it up by saying you don't care enough lol.

funny you keep leaving out he scored a TD vs bama in the sec championship game as a backup also no WR had more than 2 catches in any of those games because we rotate and were throwing to Brock and our RBs because you idiots were bracketing our WRs when you weren't holding.

didn't need to throw him the ball in the natty since stet the mvp only needed 17 completions to beat yall and UGA ran for 140 yds on 4.7 ypc

but hey do you insecure bill

still triggered by a white wr that's better than the guy yall paid all that money to steal from us
^^^calls me triggered whilst posting a novel
Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

Latest posts