Lashley

CagerMania

Feb 27, 2008
Did he have an OK game after that false start when Will spiked the ball in frustration? Seems like he was not noticeable (in a good way) after that play.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Did he have an OK game after that false start when Will spiked the ball in frustration? Seems like he was not noticeable (in a good way) after that play.
Hell no he got bull rushed continually

He’s terrible, I say get an underclass man some experience

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Got destroyed for a sack on a bull rushed later in the game. It was the first sack before the targeting sack I believe.

That was all I noticed specifically, but I have to think he had some other moments, but Will was fairly slick with his movement in the pocket today.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Right after one of the penalties he fell over and nearly got Will sacked but the defender sort of ended up behind Will. Weren’t too many issues with the line today though

patdog

May 28, 2007
If he's the best we've got right now, he's got to play. And apparently, he's the best we've got right now. 17 getting an underclassman experience. Leach is paid to win games and the way to do that is to play the best he's got today.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
If he's the best we've got right now, he's got to play. And apparently, he's the best we've got right now. 17 getting an underclassman experience. Leach is paid to win games and the way to do that is to play the best he's got today.
17 Lashley

His penalties alone have probably cost us a game

He ain’t the best of ****. He’s 27 damn years old and probably is better in practice. 17 that, we have to replace him next year, get somebody else some game experience

patdog

May 28, 2007
Leach and Miller seem pretty convinced he's one of the 5 best we've got right now. I'm gonna go with their opinion over yours.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login