Leach

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Just when I thought I might get on board and think we are getting better. This **** happens. Count me out if this what we have to look forward to the next few years. This effort from coaches and team is flat out pathetic this is game 10 and we look like dog **** like we haven’t played a game.

catvet

May 11, 2009
Just when I thought I might get on board and think we are getting better. This **** happens. Count me out if this what we have to look forward to the next few years. This effort from coaches and team is flat out pathetic this is game 10 and we look like dog **** like we haven’t played a game.

Please just quit on us. Its fans like you that ruin things for everyone

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I like Leach's strategy here

On the road in the SEC, State's only hope is to lull its opponent to sleep before dropping the maroon hammer on that unsuspecting ***. Today you are witnessing a Highsman caliber performance in the 2nd half.

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
For your wife's sake hope you don't shoot this quick and miss this bad all the

Just sayin

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012

Two weeks later, and we STILL have some pussies for fans.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
This team should be fun to watch over the next few years. This is a Leach team. Big wins, games we should have won, and a team that competes. The question of whether the Air Raid can work in the SEC has been answered. That defense, btw, was huge in the second half.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
trojandawg;[URL="tel:1985579" said:
1985579[/URL]]Just when I thought I might get on board and think we are getting better. This **** happens. Count me out if this what we have to look forward to the next few years. This effort from coaches and team is flat out pathetic this is game 10 and we look like dog **** like we haven’t played a game.

bye

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Yep being an emotional mental midgets is well within your rights.

Doesn’t mean you should do it though.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
The team was flat as hell and playing like ****. Had every right to post what I did so 17 you

Post what you want, but you open yourself up to rightful criticism. We all saw what happened. You are the one who said you have seen enough and you are done. If you are gonna quit, then quit. Bye.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
It's great to win, but you guys that are doing this 'fan virtue signaling' **** can kick rocks. trojandawg's post sucked, but everyone here was pissed when it was 28-3 and thought it was over. NO ONE saw that comeback coming. trojan's problem was that he posted his thoughts, and obviously they are extreme on the Leach hatred (like a few others).

Aug 22, 2012
It's great to win, but you guys that are doing this 'fan virtue signaling' **** can kick rocks. trojandawg's post sucked, but everyone here was pissed when it was 28-3 and thought it was over. NO ONE saw that comeback coming. trojan's problem was that he posted his thoughts, and obviously they are extreme on the Leach hatred (like a few others).

Sure, we were all pissed, but only a very small number of us thought our opinion was important enough to go post about it in a way where it could be deservedly mocked later on.

I swear we have too many fragile fans. Save **** like this for post game and not the first half. This deeply engrained culture of needing instant gratification and expecting end to end perfection is what's embarrassing.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Sure, we were all pissed, but only a very small number of us thought our opinion was important enough to go post about it in a way where it could be deservedly mocked later on.

I swear we have too many fragile fans. Save **** like this for post game and not the first half. This deeply engrained culture of needing instant gratification and expecting end to end perfection is what's embarrassing.
I don't disagree.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I don't know how much longer Leach wants to coach but 90 miles from Starkville there's a coach who's 70 and claims he has no plans to retire. So it's feasible Leach could make the jump to another school. I don't expect him too, but with the right dollar amount a man might make one final stand before retiring to a lavish home in Key West.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
With the desperation to win and availability of cash at some of the large programs right now it absolutely is feasible.

mount lefroy

Feb 10, 2013
Oh **** off. You mouth breathers want to scream like a child prematurely and act as if you shouldn't be called on it.

Grow a brain or a pair of nuts. Pick one or both But stop acting like this **** you all spew isn't proof you are morons.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012

Did you post that you were quitting and finding something else to do? Did I post I was quitting and finding something else to do? Did you bash Leach and the team publicly? No?? Why not? Let the guy handle the trash-talk he brought on himself. Surely he can handle it or he wouldn't be so quick to post his feelings.

Last edited:

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
With the desperation to win and availability of cash at some of the large programs right now it absolutely is feasible.
It's well known that Leach's system requires 2-3 years to get rolling. How many teams are willing to wait that long? And any program that could take a coach from MSU would have expectations of going to the playoff in Year 2. And, would any of them give him 6-7 million a year, or whatever it would take for him to leave?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
C'mon goat. You've been a fan too long to start giving desperate athletic departments with unlimited funds credit for thinking through things and making rational decisions. I'm not predicting it will happen...but it could.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login