Man that was a rough one, if only we got to play Ball St

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
I’m still not sure Bama could handle Ball St

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Watching Bama fans try to cope with the dynasty dying is hilarious. Really interested in what Bama fans are gonna be like when Bama starts has that first 7-5 season after Saban leaves.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
There is not a D-1 school that is not envious of UGA 2023 schedule
Cue the cuppy cake song

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The same MTSU that just took Mizzou to the wire on the road? Mizzou will be one of UGA’s “quality wins” this year, but they barely escaped MTSU lmao.
Keep reaching punk
Come Closer GIF by Biznek

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’ve been posting that for awhile and even created a handle around it, and it is still cringy and corny AF.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
ppl are still citing UGA’s struggles in the Mizzou game like they didn’t win a natty before and after it and that’s still cringy and corny af…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Do you think citing one specific early season game in a season in which a team ultimately wins the natty is some sort of salient point to be made?
Only in context. You know, like when UGA fans say road games don’t matter yet struggled mightily against a few far inferior opponents on the road.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Only in context. You know, like when UGA fans say road games don’t matter yet struggled mightily against a few far inferior opponents on the road.
You just lack the ability to see the nuance in struggling and winning against inferior teams (what UGA does) and getting beat by comparably talented teams (what Bama does then makes excuses about night road games being hard).

It’s sad I have to explain to a Bama fan that struggling and winning>struggling and losing and using playing on the road as an excuse…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You just lack the ability to see the nuance in struggling and winning against inferior teams (what UGA does) and getting beat by comparably talented teams (what Bama does then makes excuses about night road games being hard).

It’s sad I have to explain to a Bama fan that struggling and winning>struggling and losing and using playing on the road as an excuse…
Tennessee and LSU are not the same as Mizzou and Kentucky. You fail to see the nuance in that. Since it doesn’t matter, share with us Kirby Smart’s record on the road vs SEC West teams.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
Tennessee and LSU are not the same as Mizzou and Kentucky. You fail to see the nuance in that. Since it doesn’t matter, share with us Kirby Smart’s record on the road vs SEC West teams.

They may not be the same but they all have something in common.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Winning is not the same as losing DA yet you compare UGA beating Mizz to Bama losing to TN&LSU, also B2B natties gump man…damn a conf division record

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Texas had no problem winning a night game on the road, but keep making excuses, excuseman
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022
Take

the L and move along my guy
Actually I’m a hurricane and we blew out TAMU this past weekend

that is why I said every D1 school is envious of UGA cuppycake schedule

take the compliment, we are all envious of UGA schedule

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Winning is not the same as losing DA yet you compare UGA beating Mizz to Bama losing to TN&LSU, also B2B natties gump man…damn a conf division record
No….the point is that if UGA had been playing a team other than Mizzou (i.e. UT, LSU, etc) then they likely lose.

Stop dodging the question….what is Kirby Smart’s record on the road against SEC West teams? You sure don’t seem to want to answer that.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Texas had no problem winning a night game on the road, but keep making excuses, excuseman
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Texas looked good. Best performance of the year so far. Would have beaten anyone on Saturday night (your precious Dawgs included).

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Who gives a shiit, but keep cherry picking after getting your shiit pushed in punk
“Cherry picking”….no, it’s a pretty straightforward question with no cherries involved, it’s just one that none of you want to answer because it doesn’t fit your narrative lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s so funny to watch this gump flop on the deck after starting with me.

His mouth wrote a check Slipp’n Nicky couldn’t cash :ROFLMAO:
“After starting with me”…..god damn you are a whiny crybaby. That really hurt your feelings, huh?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Sorry didn’t know you were a Canes fan, my condolences
prayer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: PH1LLY

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wrong, Starks takes a shiit on Downs lol
UT’s defense would pin their ears back with Checkdown Beck at QB. Your running game is worse than Alabama’s. Maybe UGA fixes those things but right now they haven’t. Long season to go but Texas looked like the best through 2 weeks of this season.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
UT’s defense would pin their ears back with Checkdown Beck at QB. Your running game is worse than Alabama’s. Maybe UGA fixes those things but right now they haven’t. Long season to go but Texas looked like the best through 2 weeks of this season.
Heard the same things about Stetson till he went on and won back to back Natties

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

FSU by fiddie

• Haha
Reactions: PH1LLY

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Facts. You are trying to give Kirby Jimbo’s credit lmao. Jimbo was the 1st former assistant to beat Saban.
Was he the first former assistant to beat him for a Nattie? I’ll wait, the other games means nothing really

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login