Man that was a rough one, if only we got to play Ball St

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No….the point is that if UGA had been playing a team other than Mizzou (i.e. UT, LSU, etc) then they likely lose.

Stop dodging the question….what is Kirby Smart’s record on the road against SEC West teams? You sure don’t seem to want to answer that.
That’s a weak point considering that UGA did in fact play LSU and TN and beat both.

Idk his SECW record but I’m pretty sure it isn’t good.

Idc doe, B2B natties gump man…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s a weak point considering that UGA did in fact play LSU and TN and beat both.

Idk his SECW record but I’m pretty sure it isn’t good.

Idc doe, B2B natties gump man…
In the state of Georgia….I would guess you have looked it up and don’t want to post it because it doesn’t fit your narrative lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
In the state of Georgia….I would guess you have looked it up and don’t want to post it because it doesn’t fit your narrative lmao.
I actually didn’t look it up.

Im sure it’s not impressive which is why you’re cherry picking it.

That’s fine though, I’d resort to arbitrary stats to cope if UGA went went 25-5 right after i talked a bunch of sheet.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I actually didn’t look it up.

Im sure it’s not impressive which is why you’re cherry picking it.

That’s fine though, I’d resort to arbitrary stats to cope if UGA went went 25-5 right after i talked a bunch of sheet.
“Cherry picking”….now you are stealing your bf Korey’s material ITT. It isn’t cherry picking, it is a very relevant stat since this discussion is around tough road games.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Cherry picking”….now you are stealing your bf Korey’s material ITT. It isn’t cherry picking, it is a very relevant stat since this discussion is around tough road games.
UGA’s SECW road record has nothing to do with Bama getting their *** kicked every 6 games over the last 3 seasons.

It’s just a deflection and excuse for losing you use to cope.

If it’s such a big deal to you post it, idc…

B2B natties, favored to 3peat…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA’s SECW road record has nothing to do with Bama getting their *** kicked every 6 games over the last 3 seasons.

It’s just a deflection and excuse for losing you use to cope.

If it’s such a big deal to you post it, idc…

B2B natties, favored to 3peat…
You are so simple-minded that it is hilarious. UGA has had a favorable schedule the last few years. There is nothing wrong with it, but there is also nothing wrong with admitting it. You are so simple that you can’t lmao.

This is just a discussion and has nothing to do with Alabama last weekend as they lost at home. Can you name the last challenging road game that UGA faced? I’m 100% ready for the “doesn’t matter UGA would beat errrbody and Willy was mean to me!!” response.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are so simple-minded that it is hilarious. UGA has had a favorable schedule the last few years. There is nothing wrong with it, but there is also nothing wrong with admitting it. You are so simple that you can’t lmao.

This is just a discussion and has nothing to do with Alabama last weekend as they lost at home. Can you name the last challenging road game that UGA faced? I’m 100% ready for the “doesn’t matter UGA would beat errrbody and Willy was mean to me!!” response.
I acknowledge UGA’s schedule is weak compared to other SEC teams.

I mean UGA can’t play itself and it has literally beaten every team it’s played the last 3 seasons so weak schedule be damned it’s earned benefit of doubt imo.

I have no problem acknowledging reality Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I acknowledge UGA’s schedule is weak compared to other SEC teams.

I mean UGA can’t play itself and it has literally beaten every team it’s played the last 3 seasons so weak schedule be damned it’s earned benefit of doubt imo.

I have no problem acknowledging reality Billiam…
The ol “we can’t play ourselves” argument….I’m talking about the rotating opponents from the West. UGA has been very fortunate the last 3 years.
2021- AU and Arkansas
2022- AU and Miss St
2023- AU and Ole Miss

You do finally get Ole Miss at least, but of course it is in Athens lol. No LSU (last trip for Kirby to LSU ended 36-16 LSU). No Bama (last trip for Kirby to Bama ended 41-24 Bama). No aTm (last game UGA won 19-13 in Athens).

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The ol “we can’t play ourselves” argument….I’m talking about the rotating opponents from the West. UGA has been very fortunate the last 3 years.
2021- AU and Arkansas
2022- AU and Miss St
2023- AU and Ole Miss

You do finally get Ole Miss at least, but of course it is in Athens lol. No LSU (last trip for Kirby to LSU ended 36-16 LSU). No Bama (last trip for Kirby to Bama ended 41-24 Bama). No aTm (last game UGA won 19-13 in Athens).
Cry more punk

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
2021- AU and Arkansas
2022- AU and Miss St
2023- AU and Ole Miss

Cope more gumpman.

Like I said UGA has beaten every single team it has played going back 3 seasons which include every CFP national championship winner but yeah “tHeY aInT pLaYeD nObOdY pAwL”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cope more gumpman.

Like I said UGA has beaten every single team it has played going back 3 seasons which include every CFP national championship winner but yeah “tHeY aInT pLaYeD nObOdY pAwL”
Regular season, DA. You love to talk about “nuance” but you completely lack it lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Regular season, DA. You love to talk about “nuance” but you completely lack it lol.
C’mon gump man do better.

What I said was facts DA, UGA has beaten EVERY SINGLE TEAM they’ve played the past 3 seasons postseason included.

Im pretty sure you’re aware of everything I talk about, you have a storied history of stalking me and making a big deal out of things I say…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
C’mon gump man do better.

What I said was facts DA, UGA has beaten EVERY SINGLE TEAM they’ve played the past 3 seasons postseason included.

Im pretty sure you’re aware of everything I talk about, you have a storied history of stalking me and making a big deal out of things I say…
Step Brothers Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Still crying. How are you not embarrassed being a man and being this big of a crybaby?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
1-0 against UGA. Stop taking credit for everyone else.
You’re incredibly dense lol, pointing out Bama’s mid record since you started talking sheet isn’t taking credit.

It’s citing a fact that obviously rubs you the wrong way.

#25andFive

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re incredibly dense lol, pointing out Bama’s mid record since you started talking sheet isn’t taking credit.

It’s citing a fact that obviously rubs you the wrong way.

#25andFive
Instead of focusing on what the team you support has done against said team. You may be the most beta poster that has graced these national boards.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Instead of focusing on what the team you support has done against said team. You may be the most beta poster that has graced these national boards.
Stop worrying about what I focus on 25and5…

You’re are way too invested in what I say, think and do 25-5 and have been for the past 3 seasons 25and5

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m just here to watch gumps make excuses for the pathetic product aLLLLLabama has been putting out on the field lately 25andFive…
That’s right…because you are an “anyone playing Alabama” fan. Congrats on the big win Saturday, BetaDoe!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That’s right…because you are an “anyone playing Alabama” fan. Congrats on the big win Saturday, BetaDoe!
Cry more 25andFive…

“wah wah wah, Mizzou keeps triggering me by mentioning Bama getting it azz kicked”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cry more 25andFive…

“wah wah wah, Mizzou keeps triggering me by mentioning Bama getting it azz kicked”
You stay in the fetal position because you cry so much. It is one of the wonders of the world that you survived childhood.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
2 responses to the same post? Why are you so insecure about Alabama? I know why, but let’s hear you say it.
Insecure? Lol, don’t make me laugh sissie boy, Bama’s old news. The quicker you realize that, the better off you’ll be William.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Insecure? Lol, don’t make me laugh sissie boy, Bama’s old news. The quicker you realize that, the better off you’ll be William.
Which is why you can’t keep Alabama out of your mouth. Makes sense, snowflake.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login