Markets this week:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
well, I had hope to have been able to retire in about 10 years. I guess I’ll have to get a job as a Walmart greeter.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
well, I had hope to have been able to retire in about 10 years. I guess I’ll have to get a job as a Walmart greeter.

Ten years is a long runway. No reason to panic, and in fact a week or 2 could be a good time to buy. They don't put 'em on sale very often. My original post is more concerned with those of us who are in the market in more short-term ways.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Encourage you to treat your political adversaries like Americans…and how you want to be treated.

Yeah, when his political adversaries practice what you preach, we can sit down and talk about it.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Yeah, when his political adversaries practice what you preach, we can sit down and talk about it.
We are closer to civil war than we are to liberals actually doing that. They know they are on the precipice of a mudslide. Love how they are now channeling their inner Ole Miss football fandom when it comes to the rivalry, we should all be civil now, EL OH EL.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
1.Don't sell. You have not lost money until you do. Your net assets could go down but it will come back.
2. Buy. There will be bargains.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
We are closer to civil war than we are to liberals actually doing that. They know they are on the precipice of a mudslide. Love how they are now channeling their inner Ole Miss football fandom when it comes to the rivalry, we should all be civil now, EL OH EL.

Yes, we are terrified of angering all the Gravy Seals on the right.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Yes, we are terrified of angering all the Gravy Seals on the right.
Gravy seals (that got a legit LOL) vs. depressed suburbanites with purple hair. Hmmmm.....

Of course, you guys do have an army of useful idiots prepared to steal, kill and destroy at the first sign of weakness (see 2020).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login