More OT: "Do you remember where you were when..."

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
So I see the resident SPS pieces of shlt are here to derail and ruin a perfectly good thread with dishonest bullshlt.

Let's lock it up guys. Dunking on these clowns has gotten old.
That's why we can't have nice things around here. It was a great thread till somebody had to take it over for event that most people didn't even know happened. I'm sorry it was so traumatic for y'all.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
That's why we can't have nice things around here. It was a great thread till somebody had to take it over for event that most people didn't even know happened. I'm sorry it was so traumatic for y'all.
Meanwhile, stuff comes out every day that disproves their whole agenda. This is just today:

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Drebin:
basketball fall GIF

Meanwhile, stuff comes out every day that disproves their whole agenda. This is just today:

"Disproves".

Newsflash, it is entirely possible that the Jan 6th committee screwed some detail up, without it meaning the volumes and volumes of damning evidence they covered is "disproved".

But go ahead, push to close the thread and the dunking you're taking because it doesn't fit with your kool-aid.

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015
I was class of 1999 and I've had to call out many people the same age as me for claiming they remember watching the Challenger disaster in school. Not many preschools were watching that event.

One weird event I'll always remember was going to a New Orleans Saints game in the early 1990s and the field caught on fire in the third quarter. They did some pyrotechnics during the halftime show and there was some kind of burning ember up in the catwalk above the field. Many of us in the cheap seats saw it and watched as some worker went up there and instead of extinguishing it he knocked it down onto the field. The Gatorade jug was emptied onto it not long after it landed.
I was at that game too. Had forgot all about that

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
I remember my parents always telling me "I remember exactly where I was when JFK got shot," or "when Armstrong walked on the moon."

What will you be telling your kids/grandkids?

The obvious ones are 9/11, or the OJ trial, or when Reagan got shot, or whatever.

I'll start: I remember exactly where I was the day the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up. We were watching it live on TV in my physics class in 10th grade.

I also remember the exact day and time when this happened:

9th grade Mississippi Civics class.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
my first one would be the Christmastime tsunami of 2004. over 250,000 confirmed dead with thousands other s missing. i saw the initial story on the world news and became somewhat obsessed with it. digested every article and footage of it i could. #2 the 1979 tragedy at the Who concert in Cincinnati that killed 11 concertgoers. don t know why it affected me the way it did. i had just turned 10 only days before so that may have been it.

Last edited:

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I don't know. The 90s were pretty eventful to me.

Desert Storm and the birth of 24/7 live war coverage 1990

Oklahoma City Bombing 1995

Rodney King Riots 1992

Bill Clinton Scandal 1998

Princess Diana death 1995

JFK Jr plane crash 1999

World Trade Center Bombing 1993

Mississippi State Final Four Appearance 1996

Just to name a few.

me and a friend were at North Park Mall in Ridgeland killing time and had stopped in Ruby Tuesdays for a drink. thats when the news of the JFK plane situation broke. ended up spending a lot more time and ingesting a lot more alcohol than we had anticipated watching that.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
You do know that name calling in response to someone pointing out, and directly citing, facts is an old tactic from the libs?
You do know that reciting BS talking points from biased sources and calling them "facts" is a modern tactic from progressives, and the few "liberals" that exist anymore have been redpilled because they don't recognize what their party has become, right?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You do know that reciting BS talking points from biased sources and calling them "facts" is a modern tactic from progressives, and the few "liberals" that exist anymore have been redpilled because they don't recognize what their party has become, right?
I don't see anywhere where he said facts. He said "actual evidence". Are you contending it's not evidence?

Meanwhile, you linked Fox and said it "disproves" the entire thing.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
May be Germans but , this one shook our Liberties to the core

The search for these guys was scarry.

If you haven't seen "Patriot's Day" with Mark Wahlberg, watch it. It's a fantastic movie about the incident, the manhunt, and the multiple heroes that were involved in catching those cocksuckers. Really cool how they intersperse actual footage from that day with recreated action. It includes actual footage of the bombing, the two brothers who did it on surveillance, and the younger assshole murderer forcing the Asian kid to the ATM at gunpoint. Then the shootout... holy sh*t, it's hard to believe it really happened.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I don't see anywhere where he said facts. He said "actual evidence". Are you contending it's not evidence?

Meanwhile, you linked Fox and said it "disproves" the entire thing.
Not only do you suck as a human being, but you also suck at reading comprehension.

First of all, he literally used the word 'facts.' Secondly, if you want to move the goalposts and change the argument to 'actual evidence,' that would be great. Are you contending that there was 'actual evidence' allowed from the other side? The ability to cross-examine witnesses? The hundreds of hours of footage that was suppressed?

Finally, I never said one article "disproves the entire thing." I said something comes out every day that contradicts the narrative and cited one that had come out that morning. You can MUAH FOXNEWZ it all you want but won't address the substance of it that contains facts and quotes from folks involved on the record.

Stop being a piece of shlt.

Reactions: thekimmer

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Not only do you suck as a human being, but you also suck at reading comprehension.

First of all, he literally used the word 'facts.' Secondly, if you want to move the goalposts and change the argument to 'actual evidence,' that would be great. Are you contending that there was 'actual evidence' allowed from the other side? The ability to cross-examine witnesses? The hundreds of hours of footage that was suppressed?

Finally, I never said one article "disproves the entire thing." I said something comes out every day that contradicts the narrative and cited one that had come out that morning. You can MUAH FOXNEWZ it all you want but won't address the substance of it that contains facts and quotes from folks involved on the record.

Stop being a piece of shlt.
What i said is accurate. I've read both his posts, he never used the word "facts". He said evidence. If I missed it, point it out and I'll admit error and apologize.

The "other side" has an entire media apparatus to air their side. They own the House and have subpoena power on this if they want it. They are using it on Hunter.

You literally said disproves. You said it's disproved "every day".

Meanwhile, you've called others "idiots", "morons", and "clowns".

Your response shows who the piece of shite is. As will your next one, I have no doubt.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
What i said is accurate. I've read both his posts, he never used the word "facts". He said evidence. If I missed it, point it out and I'll admit error and apologize.

The "other side" has an entire media apparatus to air their side. They own the House and have subpoena power on this if they want it. They are using it on Hunter.

You literally said disproves. You said it's disproved "every day".

Meanwhile, you've called others "idiots", "morons", and "clowns".

Your response shows who the piece of shite is. As will your next one, I have no doubt.
Everyone else has read his posts too. So my advice to you is keep your mouth shut and merely be thought of as a fool instead of opening it and removing all doubt.

Reactions: thekimmer

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012
To keep this on topic:

Watching the Berlin Wall fall at my folks old house in the living room, hearing about Columbine, and seeing Moulds jump 20 ft. up in the air to catch a TD against Bama only to blow a 10 point 4th quarter lead in 94 at a friends house
Roommate in college brought me back a piece of the Berlin Wall
His dad was a colonel stationed in Munich.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Everyone else has read his posts too. So my advice to you is keep your mouth shut and merely be thought of as a fool instead of opening it and removing all doubt.
As expected. Clown on, brotha.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
I remember exactly where I was when Cam Newton committed to Auburn. On I-20 on my way to Dallas for the second Ole Miss Cotton bowl in a row in fifty years. FIFTY YEARS!!

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I remember exactly where I was when Cam Newton committed to Auburn. On I-20 on my way to Dallas for the second Ole Miss Cotton bowl in a row in fifty years. FIFTY YEARS!!
The most fun I've ever had at a non-Eggbowl OM game was in I think 88 or 89. I went (begrudgingly) to a game with some family members at Memorial Stadium in Jackson between the johnny rebs and Alabama.

I sat there on my hands during the first quarter as the Confeds scored 21 straight points to open the game. It was a waking nightmare as I sat amongst the penny-loafer-and-bowtie crowd while they chanted "Sugar! Sugar! Sugar". Up 21-0 over Bama, who could blame them, I guess. I was in hell.

Anyhoo, shortly thereafter, the world quickly spun back on its axis, Bama woke up and started being Bama. Thank the Lord, the rest of my day was absolutely delightful.

Halftime score: 48-21, Bama. Final score: 62-21 Bama. Or the a-holes up north might have scored a garbage time TD, I'm not sure, but I am sure it ended up being a fun day for me. Not so for my sh!thead family members who had to ride home with me in the car. I laughed and laughed. Good times.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login