Noodle playing tonight

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Once again, my bet to you Noodle Arm lovers….$100 bet to BI says he will not be QB1 in UDub’s bowl. They have three wins already, so it should be a slam dunk since he is a “good” QB.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
This is how dumb football fans are. You and and 85 really think you can improve athleticism by working out and running sprints.
I mean, you can, but it’s from a baseline. Even if you assume will never did any work it’s to improve athleticism (which I assume is a ridiculous assumption) and has lots of u tapped potential, he still couldn’t be made an average sec athlete.

I just don’t get the will hate. He was frustrating as hell to watch at times, but he wasn’t bad and it’s not like it was a lack of effort.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Noodle arguments just illustrate to me how frustrating it is for anyone to have a QB that can neither win you a game or lose you one.

He’s a slightly below average P4 QB. Mike Leach made him slightly above average. Those are the facts that I think most can agree on.

After that, it’s just a matter of if you cheer for MSU transfers. I look at it like coaches who leave - if they do better than they did in Starkville, that makes us look worse (even if it makes no sense, because the player/coach is a year older and more experienced). Because people are stupid, they believe perception.

Therefore, I don’t really cheer for players who leave us unless it was obviously in their best interest due to our stupidity. Here lately, I find myself not hating our post 2023 transfers quite as much.

I absolutely rooted against RaRa though, to further illustrate. He had zero reason to transfer (until Leach died). On the other hand, I didn’t really root against DJ - Leach messed that one up (one of the very few mistakes he made).

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Clowns that cry for threads to be locked are the worst. Just letting the last two posters know.

Genespage is that way ——->

Rosey will welcome you

Jul 11, 2024
Noodle arguments just illustrate to me how frustrating it is for anyone to have a QB that can neither win you a game or lose you one.

He’s a slightly below average P4 QB. Mike Leach made him slightly above average. Those are the facts that I think most can agree on.

After that, it’s just a matter of if you cheer for MSU transfers. I look at it like coaches who leave - if they do better than they did in Starkville, that makes us look worse (even if it makes no sense, because the player/coach is a year older and more experienced). Because people are stupid, they believe perception.

Therefore, I don’t really cheer for players who leave us unless it was obviously in their best interest due to our stupidity. Here lately, I find myself not hating our post 2023 transfers quite as much.

I absolutely rooted against RaRa though, to further illustrate. He had zero reason to transfer (until Leach died). On the other hand, I didn’t really root against DJ - Leach messed that one up (one of the very few mistakes he made).
I’m not sure you ever use “facts”

• Haha
Reactions: She Mate Me

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You dumb 17
Patrick mahommes went 5-7 in 2016.
TERRIBLE QB!!!

Washington isn’t a blue blood.
Been decent recently and good the last few years.

they lost 29 players from the 2 deep and 20 of 22 starters.

go 17 yourself you stupid 17ing moron
Washington is a blue blood.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Will ranks near the top of the SEC in passing yards and Fitz was the #1 rushing QB in the SEC. They both took us to winning season, but for some reason some idiots of this Board hate them both.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Washington is a blue blood.
Washington is a good program, but don't think they're quite a blue blood. 1 national championship in 1991.

Three conference titles since (2000, 2017, 2018; not counting the one they are credited with for going 3-1 in 2020).

Obviously have had a good stretch the last 7 years and had a good stretch in the early 90's.

I guess the argument in favor of them is they are the second best program from the Pac 10, which was a major conference for a long time. If they're not a blue blood then the only blue blood on the west coast is USC. But I dont' think many people would come up with them in the same breath as Bama, UGA, Utexas, Oklahoma, USC, OSU, Michigan, PSU, etc. although some of that may be bias against the west coast because they probably have a better argument than PSU and even Michigan until the last few years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login