Noodle playing tonight

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Once again, my bet to you Noodle Arm lovers….$100 bet to BI says he will not be QB1 in UDub’s bowl. They have three wins already, so it should be a slam dunk since he is a “good” QB.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
This is how dumb football fans are. You and and 85 really think you can improve athleticism by working out and running sprints.
I mean, you can, but it’s from a baseline. Even if you assume will never did any work it’s to improve athleticism (which I assume is a ridiculous assumption) and has lots of u tapped potential, he still couldn’t be made an average sec athlete.

I just don’t get the will hate. He was frustrating as hell to watch at times, but he wasn’t bad and it’s not like it was a lack of effort.

Reactions: paindonthurt17

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Noodle arguments just illustrate to me how frustrating it is for anyone to have a QB that can neither win you a game or lose you one.

He’s a slightly below average P4 QB. Mike Leach made him slightly above average. Those are the facts that I think most can agree on.

After that, it’s just a matter of if you cheer for MSU transfers. I look at it like coaches who leave - if they do better than they did in Starkville, that makes us look worse (even if it makes no sense, because the player/coach is a year older and more experienced). Because people are stupid, they believe perception.

Therefore, I don’t really cheer for players who leave us unless it was obviously in their best interest due to our stupidity. Here lately, I find myself not hating our post 2023 transfers quite as much.

I absolutely rooted against RaRa though, to further illustrate. He had zero reason to transfer (until Leach died). On the other hand, I didn’t really root against DJ - Leach messed that one up (one of the very few mistakes he made).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login