Odds of cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
BTW, Trump & Biden are both horrible human beings who can suck large donkey Richards in hell for eternity. That's the only vote they'll ever get from me.

Ok, so this brings up what I think is an interesting subject and something worthy of discussion. You said you wont vote for Trump or Biden in '24. Cool, but who/how would you likely vote, assuming both of them are their party's nominations?
This question is not critical and it is not some petty attempt at a trap or whatever.

I voted for Ron Paul in '08 and Gary Johnson in '12, even though neither had a chance and I honestly dont think either would have been great in office. Thats right, I never voted for Barack Obama.
I fully understand wanting to vote for someone besides the two main candidates and I fully understand 'throw away' votes and how they are ironically seen as both worthless and valuable depending on who you otherwise would have voted for.
So would you likely vote for whoever runs on a specific 3rd party?
Would you write in 'Mickey Mouse' just to troll DeSantis?
Would you write in a candidate you liked who dropped out?
Would you write in something like 'Count Schlongula' or 'Buster Hymen'?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Got it. Oddities don’t strike you as odd when explained regardless of how odd as long as you get patted on the head.

I eagerly await your next 3 paragraph response.
When legal scholars and political strategists from both sides of the aisle all explain an oddity in the same way, it is no longer an oddity.

It sucks when people refuse to believe the information that legal scholars and political strategists from both sides of the aisle offer up because that typically means those people are not open to learning and will likely search out unsubstantiated explanations in order to confirm their ignorance and biases.

It is admittedly difficult to sometimes set aside ignorance and bias and be open to learning something that conflicts with ingrained views and beliefs.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
BTW, Trump & Biden are both horrible human beings who can suck large donkey Richards in hell for eternity. That's the only vote they'll ever get from me.
I fail to see why any reasonable person would think Joe Biden is a horrible human being. I have much to criticize him for, and he's at least a bit weird. But horrible human being? Based on what? (Besides the typical garbage being spewed by the right, of course.)

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
I fail to see why any reasonable person would think Joe Biden is a horrible human being. I have much to criticize him for, and he's at least a bit weird. But horrible human being? Based on what? (Besides the typical garbage being spewed by the right, of course.)
Based on his failure to recognize his son's child as his grandchild. I think that alone qualifies as a horrible human being.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Based on his failure to recognize his son's child as his grandchild. I think that alone qualifies as a horrible human being.
I think that reasoning reflects worse on you than him. We do not know the particulars of that situation. All we really know is the mother took more money in exchange for not taking the Biden family name. The legal fight over it continues. Joe likely has been told that becoming involved would have legal ramifications on Hunter. I do not see that as a situation where others should judge.

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
I think that reasoning reflects worse on you than him. We do not know the particulars of that situation. All we really know is the mother took more money in exchange for not taking the Biden family name. The legal fight over it continues. Joe likely has been told that becoming involved would have legal ramifications on Hunter. I do not see that as a situation where others should judge.
I guess i missed where there was a paternity dispute. Oh that's right, there isn't one. Yes, they are fighting over the amount of child support, but it is undisputed that the girl is Hunter's daughter and Joe's granddaughter. Joe has just decided not to acknowledge this granddaughter.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I guess i missed where there was a paternity dispute. Oh that's right, there isn't one. Yes, they are fighting over the amount of child support, but it is undisputed that the girl is Hunter's daughter and Joe's granddaughter. Joe has just decided not to acknowledge this granddaughter.
I am not defending Biden.

If Hunter hasn't met her, and he hasn't, perhaps there is reason for Biden to not meet her or discuss her.

Everyone older than 20 should be able to understand how complex and delicate many family dynamics can be.

Perhaps lawyers said it's best for now that they don't meet/publicly discuss the girl.
Perhaps they reached out and the mom said no.
Perhaps the mom wanted the last name and no contact.
Perhaps the mom wants contact and Biden's don't.
Perhaps what the mom has said in public is misleading or incorrect.
Perhaps what the mom/lawyer has said in public is truthful.

It's custody and child out of wedlock- that stuff is the messiest type of law there is and very rarely is everyone honest and rational, then amplified when it's from an affair.

What really sucks is this girl will Google the saga in 10 years and read everything speculated about her and her family.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I didn't say there was a paternity dispute. DNA already proved it's his. BUT, the legal ramifications have NOT been resolved. Joe has likely been instructed to not acknowledge the girl until it's all worked out. Understand, Hunter has no legal rights to her until the judge settles the matter. Joe involving himself can be taken as interference. I will be a good enough person to not judge Joe on it until such time that we can properly say that any non-acknowledgement is his own decision and not driven by the legal process. But you do you, chief.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The beautiful liberal mind.

“That’s not true! Show me proof!”
Proof shown
“Quit talking about that!”
The beautiful delusional hippie con mind.

"Why would you think this?"

Here's proof.

"That's not proof. Here's why."

Lol.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I agree with the premise that Trump's involvement with Russia prior to 2016 election was largely made up/exaggerated. I believe that evidence shows that Hillary Clinton did as much or more with regards to collusion, buying flawed oppo research, working with Obama to weaponize the FBI to act on a batch of lies, and generally being irresponsible with her own classified information. Do I think Trump tried to obstruct? Sure. As would anyone else in his position. Do I think Russia tried to interfere in the election? Sure! Russia (and virtually every other country not friendly to us) has been trying to influence our elections for 50 years. Do I think Trump colluded with them? No, because I don't think he's that smart, nor has the resources to do so. Additionally, I think Russia would've preferred Hillary. Do I think it's ironic that the same people who scream about russian collusion in 2016 want to shout down anyone who dares questioning election results in 2020? Absolutely.

Trump is not my candidate. Can't stand him. But I can be objective enough to realize that Democrats came after him with every stupid thing they could invent in their pea sized brains for going on seven years now, to the point of committing crimes themselves, weaponizing government entities, and colluding with media outlets to frame narratives. And none of this should be disputed or even be considered a controversial take to anyone with an IQ over 50. You guys couldn't just accept that Hillary Clinton was an unelectable, terrible candidate. No, there had to be shenanigans.

Democrats like to b1tch about damage Trump allegedly did to the country, but it was democrats who weaponized the government, impeached a guy twice over silliness, ran to every microphone to lie to the american public, and stifle or restrict any counterarguments on social media platforms. The damage done there was immeasurable.
In fairness she is 4 years old and Joe doesn’t remember anything past 2017.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

You can't be serious. Are you serious?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Now that threaded view is dead, It doesn't hurt to let them go. It's easy to just skip the topic.

Seems perfectly reasonable.

I've become adept at avoiding debates with folks who seem to have jobs that require no actual work.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
How is it a given that “Biden is the better person” ?

Both he and Trump are scumbags.

The media, big tech and the feds cover up Biden‘s misgivings…and make sure if Trump farts or picks his nose that everyone knows about it .

In Biden, I did see a man run (from his basement) on Unifying the nation. And then he promptly stood behind a podium with a Communist Red background, shaking his fist in anger, and calling half the country white supremicists and domestic terrorists.
When they cover both the same, I’ll decide if both are scum bags. But for now I’ll stick with Joe being the scum.

Want consistency? I didn’t care that Obama put kids in cages anymore than I cared when trump or joe did.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'm just amazed at the breadth of political debate that sprang forth from a simple post showing a Twitter joke.

I really would like to discuss the cocaine investigation, but I'm afraid to start a new thread

Note the number of posts by a very few "sports" fans here who seem to have unlimited time to post their unchangeable opinions.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Joe Biden News GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm just amazed at the breadth of political debate that sprang forth from a simple post showing a Twitter joke.

I really would like to discuss the cocaine investigation, but I'm afraid to start a new thread
Doesn't take much to get things going.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Only an idiot would need additional context provided there.
Well the woman has explained that what the gif has been claimed to show is not what actually happened. So I figured it would be good to provide context and honesty.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Well the woman has explained that what the gif has been claimed to show is not what actually happened. So I figured it would be good to provide context and honesty.
So, you're squarely in the camp of "don't believe your own lying eyes."

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I really get a kick out of seeing folks think this is some sort of a gotchya, then run go vote for a loser who brags about grabbing women by the pvssy amongst a myriad of other illegal sexual acts.

Reactions: ckDOG

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I really get a kick out of seeing folks think this is some sort of a gotchya, then run go vote for a loser who brags about grabbing women by the pvssy amongst a myriad of other illegal sexual acts.
I really get a kick out of idiots who sprint to the rescue with "WHAT ABOUT DRUMPTFFF" every time someone dares to call out creepy Joe for being creepy.

That gif was posted, and I commented on glfr's follow-up idiocy, without a single mention of Trump. That's he's living rent free in your head is your problem, not mine.

It's possible to loathe Trump, while at the same time think Joe Biden is an embarrassment.

For what it's worth, everyone knew what Trump was because he didn't run away from it and never had an adoring and dedicated media behind him to gaslight us and carry water for him.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Shocking that the wife of the just appointed Secretary of Defense wouldn't out the sitting VP as a creepy old man who has no idea what boundaries are when it comes to a woman's personal space.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I really get a kick out of idiots who sprint to the rescue with "WHAT ABOUT DRUMPTFFF" every time someone dares to call out creepy Joe for being creepy.

That gif was posted, and I commented on glfr's follow-up idiocy, without a single mention of Trump. That's he's living rent free in your head is your problem, not mine.

It's possible to loathe Trump, while at the same time think Joe Biden is an embarrassment.

For what it's worth, everyone knew what Trump was because he didn't run away from it and never had an adoring and dedicated media behind him to gaslight us and carry water for him.
LOL

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's a gif. I'm not attempting to represent anything. In my book, all politicians are scumbags. Especially life-long ones.
If you arent attempting to represent(say) anything, then why post it? Why pick that gif over a kitten falling off a countertop? Why not post a gif of a goat headbutting a woman?
Reality is that you were attempting to represent(say) something. You now just wont say it.

She has known Biden and his wife for years and Biden whispered something to her. Thats what happened. And since you werent attempting to represent anything, I am sure you will agree that is what the gif shows.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

I don't like Trump's personality. I avoid guys like him in the real world and am pretty sure I wouldn't be friends with him. I don't like some (maybe many) of the things he has done in the past. The constant late night tweeting got really annoying because if he would have just stopped doing things like that to his own detriment, he could have been so much more effective. But I can separate that from his presidency because I did like his decisions on the economy, the border, and foreign relations. He did some good things, even despite his own arrogance, stupid tweets, and in the headwinds caused by a media determined 100% to ruin him no matter what.

I can see and readily admit Trump's faults, as I think most logical people who are right of center would. Which is why it's so shocking to see people on here and elsewhere constantly profess to believe that Biden is above reproach and even a "great human being". My God, I just can't imagine anyone still actually believes that. There's just too much evidence, not to mention as you said earlier, video proof of a lot of it: besides just general creepiness, he's known for cussing people out, constantly lying, hiding evidence, making up stories that never happened, talking down to poors and black people, speaking at a KKK organizer's funeral, challenging people to fights, getting prosecutors fired, plagiarizing at every level of his student and political life, taking bribes, and on and on and on. These are all just stated facts, but they will not admit that the man's ever farted, much less **** his pants in the Vatican. The level of unwarranted Biden worship is absolutely beyond belief. Derangement Syndrome is real and it's spectacular.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
carrier
If you arent attempting to represent(say) anything, then why post it? Why pick that gif over a kitten falling off a countertop? Why not post a gif of a goat headbutting a woman?
Reality is that you were attempting to represent(say) something. You now just wont say it.

She has known Biden and his wife for years and Biden whispered something to her. Thats what happened. And since you werent attempting to represent anything, I am sure you will agree that is what the gif shows.

kevin james lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: mstateglfr

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't like Trump's personality. I avoid guys like him in the real world and am pretty sure I wouldn't be friends with him. I don't like some (maybe many) of the things he has done in the past. The constant late night tweeting got really annoying because if he would have just stopped doing things like that to his own detriment, he could have been so much more effective. But I can separate that from his presidency because I did like his decisions on the economy, the border, and foreign relations. He did some good things, even despite his own arrogance, stupid tweets, and in the headwinds caused by a media determined 100% to ruin him no matter what.

I can see and readily admit Trump's faults, as I think most logical people who are right of center would. Which is why it's so shocking to see people on here and elsewhere constantly profess to believe that Biden is above reproach and even a "great human being". My God, I just can't imagine anyone still actually believes that. There's just too much evidence, not to mention as you said earlier, video proof of a lot of it: besides just general creepiness, he's known for cussing people out, constantly lying, hiding evidence, making up stories that never happened, talking down to poors and black people, speaking at a KKK organizer's funeral, challenging people to fights, getting prosecutors fired, plagiarizing at every level of his student and political life, taking bribes, and on and on and on. These are all just stated facts, but they will not admit that the man's ever farted, much less **** his pants in the Vatican. The level of unwarranted Biden worship is absolutely beyond belief. Derangement Syndrome is real and it's spectacular.
heath ledger joker GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login