Ole Miss gonna Ole Miss

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
In any random group of 100 people, there are at least 1 or 2 complete dubmass idiotic neanderthals.

In a discussion about freedom of speech, leftist media bias, and the right to assmble, you're using the phrases "control the narrative", and instruct the mob to "be on good behavior, because cameras are there".

Let that sink in for a moment.
I have. Don't give them the slightest opportunity to maybe be accurate about something. Look at how the guy behaved. Having racists around, or the appearance of racism, is the real issue. Notice how many prominent Republicans ignore anti-white bias and bigotry. The anti-affirmative action Republicans used discrimination against Asian Americans as their cause even though whites are discriminated against too. Here Republicans are using antisemitism as their cause even though Jews are coded as white by the radical left who also says Israel is a settler colonialist white supremacist society. Even those Covington Catholic kids were condemned before the truth came out, which took quite some time. Prominent Republicans, well not Trump but he's regarded as a racist white supremacist, don't want to associate with racists.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I wonder if Fox will show this clip, say something about the guy imitating a monkey to mock the black woman, and then condemn it and say a few racists can ruin a legitimate protest. Or if they'll ignore. I wouldn't know because I don't watch Fox. Even comments on this site likely not from lefties but just Ole Miss haters, good people, are like Ole Miss racists are gonna Ole Miss.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I have. Don't give them the slightest opportunity to maybe be accurate about something. Look at how the guy behaved. Having racists around, or the appearance of racism, is the real issue. Notice how many prominent Republicans ignore anti-white bias and bigotry. The anti-affirmative action Republicans used discrimination against Asian Americans as their cause even though whites are discriminated against too. Here Republicans are using antisemitism as their cause even though Jews are coded as white by the radical left who also says Israel is a settler colonialist white supremacist society. Even those Covington Catholic kids were condemned before the truth came out, which took quite some time. Prominent Republicans, well not Trump but he's regarded as a racist white supremacist, don't want to associate with racists.
Oh, so you’re trying to stamp out racism.
Good luck.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Oh, so you’re trying to stamp out racism.
Good luck.
Not trying to although reducing it and shaming racists and suggesting they change their views is a good thing. Just not trying to ignore or associate with it. Notice how quickly the Ole Miss president launched an investigation of the student after the video came out. Ole Miss gets most donations from rich Republicans. That doesn't matter even though it might just be one guy. I suspect, if he's acting a racist manner, Ole Miss might want to disassociate from him pretty quickly unless the story goes away. I wonder if the president would immediately call for an investigation if anyone yelled pro-Hamas slogans that pretty much support and call for killing Jews.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
1714854180523.png

Something tells me this dude is going to have employment problems in the future. Probably won’t be in school next week.

Reactions: patdog

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
How it's done. Don't act like a stereotypical racist. Do something like this total Chad move:
"We have LSU students chanting at Hamas Glampers that they have zero SEC championships"

Reactions: patdog and stateu1

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Ole Miss has got to absolutely get queasy any time when they hear of a protest being staged on campus.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I believe that is happening, but I don't think it is having the effect they want. I say that because Columbia University has 30K students. Less than 1% participated. They get a bigger stage because they are loud and do really stupid things like taking over buildings. They are naive of what the world is really like. As a Marine I have been to all those places. These kids don't know how good they have it and what it is really like over there. It's not just professors and teach indoctrinated. My two kids love this country and would never disrespect the flag or say the things those stupid people say. They had weak parents. A lot of the blame fall on them.

They also get a bigger stage because it's in NYC (and Cambridge, etc.) and very easy to cover, and it's supposed to be an elite university. Pretty hard to cover things in rural areas.