Only undefeated team in the SEC

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
SUCK IT PEONS
College Football Win GIF by SEC Network

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Scrubs. Will UGA even play a ranked team this year in the regular season? What an embarrassment of a schedule.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Imagine having to bump your own corny thread with a “fishing” gif because it sucks so bad that it is getting no responses.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Imagine having to bump your own corny thread with a “fishing” gif because it sucks so bad that it is getting no responses.
Didn’t make the thread for responses, just spitting facts my guy, the fishing gif was for your biitch azz biting the hook as usual lol

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Funny coming from the guy that swallowed the biggest hook in message board history….
Probably the most ironic hook in message board history as well considering Bama has taken a clear step back while UGA has went 36-1 in the seasons since I took the bait.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Probably the most ironic hook in message board history as well considering Bama has taken a clear step back while UGA has went 36-1 in the seasons since I took the bait.
That “-1” still stings, huh? I nailed that sh*t, son. The 36 isn’t that impressive considering the joke of a schedule. Just facts, mayne. Luckily for you, UGA dodged Alabama last year. Better keep rooting your little heart out that LSU comes out of the West this year.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That “-1” still stings, huh? I nailed that sh*t, son. The 36 isn’t that impressive considering the joke of a schedule. Just facts, mayne. Luckily for you, UGA dodged Alabama last year. Better keep rooting your little heart out that LSU comes out of the West this year.
Almost as bad as the “-5” stings you since you “trolled” me.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Says the phag that struggled with Arkansas at home
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Dodged Bama because they lost to LSU and Tennessee lol, so that’s our fault? Dude you’re to phucken stupid to even laugh at.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Read it again and think real hard
Don’t need to read it again dummy, I said that we’re the only undefeated team in the SEC, and we are. I know what he’s trying to say is that their only loss was outside of the SEC. My point stands my guy

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Doesn’t bother me a bit, little guy. The reason you are so insecure is because you know UGA is still winless against Alabama’s A team.
So 5 losses doesn’t sting you, the most recent of which came in September, yet you’re making grand proclamations that I’m still hurt from a loss that occurred almost 2 years ago?

The lengths you go to in order to cope are amazing Billiam…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So 5 losses doesn’t sting you, the most recent of which came in September, yet you’re making grand proclamations that I’m still hurt from a loss that occurred almost 2 years ago?

The lengths you go to in order to cope are amazing Billiam…
Not at all. When your favorite team wins 50% of the NCs over a 12-13 year stretch, it doesn’t “sting” at all to have a “down” season in which they finish 5th. What does sting for UGA fans, and it shows through the insecurity regarding Alabama, is that UGA fans know without 2 fluke ACL injuries they would still be winless against Alabama. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not at all. When your favorite team wins 50% of the NCs over a 12-13 year stretch, it doesn’t “sting” at all to have a “down” season in which they finish 5th. What does sting for UGA fans, and it shows through the insecurity regarding Alabama, is that UGA fans know without 2 fluke ACL injuries they would still be winless against Alabama. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
Too many excuses, did not finish!

The facts are UGA is 40 of its last 41 gearing up to 3 peat since my confidence in them triggered you into talking sheet like the gump fanboy you are. Keep coping though referencing a meaningless game from 2 years ago… :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Dude you’re still talking about a phucken game that was played almost two phucken years ago, you lost punk, move along already

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Too many excuses, did not finish!

The facts are UGA is 40 of its last 41 gearing up to 3 peat since my confidence in them triggered you into talking sheet like the gump fanboy you are. Keep coping though referencing a meaningless game from 2 years ago… :ROFLMAO:
It’s really sad to see William go out like this, he’s gotten old and senile just like his washed up coach, all we can do at this point is pray for the old sissie boi
prayer GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude you’re still talking about a phucken game that was played almost two phucken years ago, you lost punk, move along already
I still talk about it because you fvckboys are so insecure about it. You know who Dad is.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It’s really sad to see William go out like this, he’s gotten old and senile just like his washed up coach, all we can do at this point is pray for the old sissie boi
prayer GIF
Texas went into Bryant Denny and handed Saban his worst loss yet all Billiam wants to do is cope by reminiscing on the 21’ SECond place Championship.

Guess they never got the memo that “rOaD GaMeS aRe hArD”…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I still talk about it because you fvckboys are so insecure about it. You know who Dad is.
Why would I be insecure about a game that has no bearing on my life besides the emotion I choose to invest into it?

My life remains the same whether UGA wins or loses.

You’re the one so consumed by your fandom gump fanboy… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Texas went into Bryant Denny and handed Saban his worst loss yet all Billiam wants to do is cope by reminiscing on the 21’ SECond place Championship.

Guess they never got the memo that “rOaD GaMeS aRe hArD”…
Have you seen UGA on the road? Holy sh-t lmao. Yeah, that was a tough matchup that early in the year. That is why everyone was picking an “upset”. I feel good about what I’ve seen out of Alabama. They have definitely looked better than UGA, just haven’t had the powder puff schedule.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Why would I be insecure about a game that has no bearing on my life besides the emotion I choose to invest into it?

My life remains the same whether UGA wins or loses.

You’re the one so consumed by your fandom gump fanboy… :ROFLMAO:
You tell me…..the fact that you are insecure isn’t debatable. You need to figure out the “why” for yourself.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Have you seen UGA on the road? Holy sh-t lmao. Yeah, that was a tough matchup that early in the year. That is why everyone was picking an “upset”. I feel good about what I’ve seen out of Alabama. They have definitely looked better than UGA, just haven’t had the powder puff schedule.
Have you seen UGA over it’s last 41 games?

A bunch of road and neutral site games to pick from with 40 wins and 2 natties…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You tell me…..the fact that you are insecure isn’t debatable. You need to figure out the “why” for yourself.
Nah, proclaiming that is just how you cope.

The reality is you talked sheet to me over a game when I had no idea you existed.

UGA has repeated since and Bama has lost 5 games :ROFLMAO:

You’re the insecure fanboy who insults strangers over their opinion and fandom just to end up with egg on face.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Have you seen UGA over it’s last 41 games?

A bunch of road and neutral site games to pick from with 40 wins and 2 natties…
UGA struggles with the Auburn’s, Vandy’s, and Mizzou’s of the world on the road. You will finally play a tough road game in Tuscaloosa next year, which will be the first in about 4 years.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login