Only undefeated team in the SEC

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Obviously I was talking about end of season. Tennessee, Mizzou, Ole Miss will be on the fence.
I was talking about when they play…

UGA could end up facing 4 ranked opponents.

I find that interesting after hearing how much the schedule sucks…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I was talking about when they play…

UGA could end up facing 4 ranked opponents.

I find that interesting after hearing how much the schedule sucks…
It does suck. Laughable would be the best description. Only a clown like you would try to argue otherwise.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It does suck. Laughable would be the best description. Only a clown like you would try to argue otherwise.
I’m not arguing anything with you, just pointed out they could end up with 4 ranked opponents.

Which is funny after hearing how bad the schedule sucks…

Reactions: bmtaylo1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not arguing anything with you, just pointed out they could end up with 4 ranked opponents.

Which is funny after hearing how bad the schedule sucks…
“End up” means that 4 teams they played in the regular season will “end up” ranked. Not going to happen, Spanky. The schedule is bad. The worst in the SEC in recent memory.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“End up” means that 4 teams they played in the regular season will “end up” ranked. Not going to happen, Spanky. The schedule is bad. The worst in the SEC in recent memory.
Top 25 ranked wins are top 25 ranked wins.

UGA could end up with 4, they don’t take ranked wins away from teams just because opponents don’t finish ranked either…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Never said that but nice strawman.

UGA’s could end up facing 4 ranked opponents though, not exactly a cakewalk relative to the rest of cfb…
UGA is currently 94th in strength of schedule. So, in fact, it is a cakewalk compared to the rest of CFB. Maybe getting Mizzou and Ole Miss at home will make it better lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA is currently 94th in strength of schedule. So, in fact, it is a cakewalk compared to the rest of CFB. Maybe getting Mizzou and Ole Miss at home will make it better lmao.
I’m talking about upcoming opponents.

UGA has 1 ranked win, I see them getting at least 2 more between OM,Mizz,TN. FL may even end up ranked.

All I’m saying is 3 top25 wins is more impressive than a lot of teams will finish.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

IHaveConcepts

May 31, 2023
SUCK IT PEONS
College Football Win GIF by SEC Network
You have to play someone for that to be put in jeopardy baby girl.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Ole Miss and possibly Bama on deck, stay tuned phaggot
Oh my. Such a “Murderers Row” of a schedule. This clown has to include potential post-season games to make the schedule appear tougher.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Oh my. Such a “Murderers Row” of a schedule. This clown has to include potential post-season games to make the schedule appear tougher.
All SEC teams my guy, I’m sure Arkansas, Auburn, Mississippi State and USF are a lot tougher lol, SIT DOWN CLOWN

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login