Only undefeated team in the SEC

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah, proclaiming that is just how you cope.

The reality is you talked sheet to me over a game when I had no idea you existed.

UGA has repeated since and Bama has lost 5 games :ROFLMAO:

You’re the insecure fanboy who insults strangers over their opinion and fandom just to end up with egg on face.
Are you crying right now? “Egg on the face”….my prediction was 100% spot on, and it kills your snowflake a$$ lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA struggles with the Auburn’s, Vandy’s, and Mizzou’s of the world on the road. You will finally play a tough road game in Tuscaloosa next year, which will be the first in about 4 years.
Do you not realize you’re making an argument losers make?

You’re downgrading UGA’s wins while simultaneously propping up Bama’s losses.

All while omitting road games against one of those same Auburn teams Bama stuggled in that UGA blewout.

Just accept the 5 L’s and step back Bama has taken and move on dude it’s not this deep.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Uh Are you crying right now? “Egg on the face”….my prediction was 100% spot on, and it kills your snowflake a$$ lol.
It doesn’t though.

I was wrong you were right and it’s hilarious how important proclaiming such, is to you that you’ve kept it up 2 years.

UGA has won 40 games and 2 natties and lost one since you started with me over my opinion

Bama has lost 5 games and missed the playoffs once since you started with me over my opinion.

But sure keep celebrating your “100% spot on prediction” from a game 2 seasons ago and how it “kills my snowflake a$$” to cope with Bama’s current reality… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It doesn’t though.

I was wrong you were right and it’s hilarious how important proclaiming such, is to you that you’ve kept it up 2 years.

UGA has won 40 games and 2 natties and lost one since you started with me over my opinion

Bama has lost 5 games and missed the playoffs once since you started with me over my opinion.

But sure keep celebrating your “100% spot on prediction” from a game 2 seasons ago and how it “kills my snowflake a$$” to cope with Bama’s current reality… :ROFLMAO:
5 paragraphs…..yeah, you aren’t triggered AT ALL.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Have you seen UGA on the road? Holy sh-t lmao. Yeah, that was a tough matchup that early in the year. That is why everyone was picking an “upset”. I feel good about what I’ve seen out of Alabama. They have definitely looked better than UGA, just haven’t had the powder puff schedule.
Struggled with Arkansas lol, they’re HORRIBLE

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
5 paragraphs…..yeah, you aren’t triggered AT ALL.
I mean I wouldn’t keep explaining it to you if you didn’t cope by continuously bringing it up proclaiming it hurts me. What do you want me to do not respond?

UGA winning and losing has no bearing on my life besides the emotion I invest into it as a fan.

It’s also ironic you claim I’m triggered when you got in your feelings over me posting a laughing emoji.

Reactions: bmtaylo1

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
^^^struggled with AU, South Carolina and Vandy lmao.
Struggled with USF
Amazon 49Ers GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Road games are hard, except for win Sarkisian decides to hand Saban his worst loss at home…
*when

It amazes me that you argue that point when UGA has looked like absolute sh*t in every road game they have played the last 2 years…..and against far inferior opponents. Just be glad UGA hasn’t had an “@LSU” or “@Alabama” on the schedule.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
*when

It amazes me that you argue that point when UGA has looked like absolute sh*t in every road game they have played the last 2 years…..and against far inferior opponents. Just be glad UGA hasn’t had an “@LSU” or “@Alabama” on the schedule.
Watch your mouth punk, say sir when you’re talking to the back to back Champs BIITCH. WE OWN YOU BOY!!!!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
*when

Bama looked like sh*t in every road game in 2021.

Had no bearing on the SECC that year.

Just like you arbitrarily cherry picking games the last 2 years UGA struggled doesn’t change the fact that they’ve won 40 of 41 games and 2 natties including 24 straight games the last ongoing 3 seasons.

Yet your DA loves trying to ding UGA in some games they “struggled in”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama looked like sh*t in every road game in 2021.

Had no bearing on the SECC that year.

Just like you arbitrarily cherry picking games the last 2 years UGA struggled doesn’t change the fact that they’ve won 40 of 41 games and 2 natties including 24 straight games the last ongoing 3 seasons.

Yet your DA loves trying to ding UGA in some games they “struggled in”
Just refuting your flimsy a$$ point that road games don’t matter. The point seems to consistently fly over your head.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Just refuting your flimsy a$$ point that road games don’t matter. The point seems to consistently fly over your head.
They don’t matter, it’s why Bama beat A&M in college Station and Texas handed Saban his worst Bama home loss in his career.

Sure though, continue to use playing on the road as an excuse for losing pathetic gump fanboy :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They don’t matter, it’s why Bama beat A&M in college Station and Texas handed Saban his worst Bama home loss in his career.

Sure though, continue to use playing on the road as an excuse pathetic gump fanboy :ROFLMAO:
So, if AU had traveled to Athens to play UGA this year, do you think it have been a 1 score game? You don’t have walking around sense lmao. Since you only became a UGA fan 2 years ago, you have only watched UGA play the School of the Deaf and Blind in road games.
By the way, you need to let Vegas know to stop adjusting lines based on the home team since, you know, it doesn’t matter.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So, if AU had traveled to Athens to play UGA this year, do you think it have been a 1 score game? You don’t have walking around sense lmao. Since you only became a UGA fan 2 years ago, you have only watched UGA play the School of the Deaf and Blind in road games.
By the way, you need to let Vegas know to stop adjusting lines based on the home team since, you know, it doesn’t matter.
“sO iF AU hAd tRavElEd tO aThEnS” man take your hypothetical your conjuring to excuse getting your *** whooped on the road and shove it.

You sound stupid :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“sO iF AU hAd tRavElEd tO aThEnS” man take your hypothetical your conjuring to excuse getting your *** whooped on the road and shove it.

You sound stupid :ROFLMAO:
UGA is only one score better than AU? You’d better pray that LSU makes it to Atlanta then. Alabama will beat the absolute sh*t out of the Dawgs since that is the case.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
UGA is only one score better than AU? You’d better pray that LSU makes it to Atlanta then. Alabama will beat the absolute sh*t out of the Dawgs since that is the case.
Tennessee will name the score Saturday, BOOK IT

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Then bet it, b*tch. Before the game, not after “seeing how it starts” because you are so damn broke.
Broke? Don’t make me laugh LilWilly lol, I’m not betting on this one my guy, Tennessee is too up and down, it wouldn’t surprise me if they win or lose, you don’t know which team is going to show up on any given Saturday, so I’ll just sit back and watch it with my new snow bunny downtown Atlanta at the sports bar. Life’s Good my guy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Broke? Don’t make me laugh LilWilly lol, I’m not betting on this one my guy, Tennessee is too up and down, it wouldn’t surprise me if they win or lose, you don’t know which team is going to show up on any given Saturday, so I’ll just sit back and watch it with my new snow bunny downtown Atlanta at the sports bar. Life’s Good my guy
Didn’t you say “Tennessee will name the score”?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Now you sound stupid’er :ROFLMAO:,dude you’re boring and you take Bama football and your hatred forUGA too seriously…

T’s and P’s

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login