OT: Bye Week Jukebox

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Concert was fantastic (and screen show behind the band). I'm pretty convinced that this is the best rock band on the planet right now. Non stop 3 hour show with high energy. If you aren't familiar with KG, their discography is super diverse (more than Ween), so you won't like it all.
Thanks for the follow up. I had 2 different friends kind of say the same thing. They are coming my way in November so I'm going to do my best to make it.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks for the follow up. I had 2 different friends kind of say the same thing. They are coming my way in November so I'm going to do my best to make it.
Where are you again? I know they were hitting New Orleans and Cali. Knowing maybe a little about your musical taste, I would recommend starting with the following albums: Quarters, Float Along, Paper Mache Balloon, and the three microtonal albums - Flying Microtonal Banana, KG, and LW.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Where are you again? I know they were hitting New Orleans and Cali. Knowing maybe a little about your musical taste, I would recommend starting with the following albums: Quarters, Float Along, Paper Mache Balloon, and the three microtonal albums - Flying Microtonal Banana, KG, and LW.
St. Aug. They come down here on 11/20. We have a great little Amphitheater here that holds just under 4k. I have Goose lined up for 11/1 and 11/2 as I have yet to catch them live. I was in NOLA and SD for years, but I migrated east.

Reactions: Grant Green

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Monday (9/16) is the birthday of Betty Kelly. She was a a member of the Velvelettes, which over time (and without her) became Martha Reeves and the Vandellas. When Annette Beard left the group (1964), she was replaced by Betty Kelly. To celebrate:

Latest posts