OT - Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I’m sorry, but Nobody talks about the young, well-conditioned athletes that have dropped dead from blood clots after being double-vaxxed, triple boosted ….just do your research, mostly soccer players which were under a mandate.
Googling is NOT research. There is a very small risk from the vaccines for this. The risk from clots from actual COVID is MUCH higher. I know a family with 20 something who died from that. Can you provide statistics from a reliable source that shows how many cases you are talking about, and what the number is for the same population normally. Clots happen, sometime the cause is never known. I had a relative who was in his teens and a very good athlete who died from clots. The cause was never determined. This was YEARS before COVID.

Reactions: vandaldawg

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
Gotcha. I thought they had data showing early use of ventilators did more harm than good that the medical community more or less agreed with, but I got that from some news story and of course even the few trying to be credible are generally awful on science stuff.
at the hospital where my MIL died, you had a 5% chance of surviving after you went on the vent, and it had been that rate for months per the Dr. I asked the Dr if she thought that was acceptable, she said no, i asked then why wouldn't you try something else, ANYTHING else?? She sheepishly said "Thats the protocol at this time"........... She died alone. For Dr's that at least attempted early intervention, bravo, for those that 'just followed protocol without digging for info and trying...................no comment.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
at the hospital where my MIL died, you had a 5% chance of surviving after you went on the vent, and it had been that rate for months per the Dr. I asked the Dr if she thought that was acceptable, she said no, i asked then why wouldn't you try something else, ANYTHING else?? She sheepishly said "Thats the protocol at this time"........... She died alone. For Dr's that at least attempted early intervention, bravo, for those that 'just followed protocol without digging for info and trying...................no comment.
Out of curiosity, what Protocol do you speak of? We don’t put people on ventilators for fun. We put them on ventilators when they cannot breathe on their own or cannot keep ther oxygen levels at an acceptable level despite every possible intervention. Putting someone on a ventilator is a clinical call by the physician seeing them. After the first round of COVID we found that when you went on the ventilator it was almost a death sentence. On the second and third rounds we kept them off the ventilator for much longer than we would for any other disease. It didnt matter. The vast majority ended up on the ventilator regardless. And the vast majority of those died. Ventilators didnt kill patients. COVID did. If your COVID was bad enough for you to require a ventilator, it was almost always fatal.

I am extraordinarily sorry for your loss, but it wasnt lazy or uncaring doctors that were taking lives, it was COVID

I am beyond sorry that she was alone. If there is one thing that happened within the the walls of hospitals that i wish I could go back in tie and change, it’s that.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Cured my
Out of curiosity, what Protocol do you speak of? We don’t put people on ventilators for fun. We put them on ventilators when they cannot breathe on their own or cannot keep ther oxygen levels at an acceptable level despite every possible intervention. Putting someone on a ventilator is a clinical call by the physician seeing them. After the first round of COVID we found that when you went on the ventilator it was almost a death sentence. On the second and third rounds we kept them off the ventilator for much longer than we would for any other disease. It didnt matter. The vast majority ended up on the ventilator regardless. And the vast majority of those died. Ventilators didnt kill patients. COVID did. If your COVID was bad enough for you to require a ventilator, it was almost always fatal.

I am extraordinarily sorry for your loss, but it wasnt lazy or uncaring doctors that were taking lives, it was COVID

I am beyond sorry that she was alone. If there is one thing that happened within the the walls of hospitals that i wish I could go back in tie and change, it’s that.
The intensivst were national heroes, but that was probably before the idea of permissive hypoxia came about, very early in the disease early intubation was recommended. But I’m not a pulmonologist of course, later cpap/avap and other modalities were used to avoid intubation.

1700105822365.png

Last edited:

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Nobody talks about them?
For the last 3 years, every time some athlete dies or even has an issue, covid vaccination is discussed.
And by discussed, I mean people come out of the woodwork to happily claim, almost always without any knowledge on the situation, that the medical incident was due to the jab.
It's like clockwork.
Not only that, I mean you had some clown on here a few weeks ago insinuating that Matthew Perry’s death was due to the Covid vaccine.

For anyone keeping score at home, that’d be the same Matthew Perry who spent 5 months in a hospital and 2 weeks in a coma in 2018-2019 due to complications suffered from 3 decades and millions of dollars worth of alcohol and opiod abuse. Also the same Matthew Perry who had multiple ribs broken when chest compressions were used to revive him after his heart stopped. Again, due to same said abuse.

But nahhhhhh…..had to be that vaccine.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Googling is NOT research. There is a very small risk from the vaccines for this. The risk from clots from actual COVID is MUCH higher. I know a family with 20 something who died from that. Can you provide statistics from a reliable source that shows how many cases you are talking about, and what the number is for the same population normally. Clots happen, sometime the cause is never known. I had a relative who was in his teens and a very good athlete who died from clots. The cause was never determined. This was YEARS before COVID.
Dozens of medical examiners have stories to tell about abnormal things they’ve seen in autopsies.

Their voices are largely ignored. Things not common until the shots

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The intensivst were national heroes, but that was probably before the idea of permissive hypoxia came about, very early in the disease early intubation was recommended. But I’m not a pulmonologist of course, later cpap/avap and other modalities were used to avoid intubation.

View attachment 450279
The middle column is basically the treatment protocol for ARDS (severe lung injury) that has been around for years prior to COVID. It was standard of care before COVID and what was pretty much used on every ventilated COVID patient.

After the first round of COVID we were much more willing to leave people on BiPAP for prolonged periods of time.

We all tried to figure out what treat ent course would get people through this. Now that I am on the other side, I know there wasnt one.

Last edited:
Reactions: vandaldawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We had a bump a month or so ago around here. It wasn't as big as the ones in 20, 21, or 22 thank God. It never goes completely away though, and probably won't in our lifetime. Been worried about you. Glad you are doing better.
Thanks for asking. I hope you’re inoculated and our families as well. This round hit the retirement area like wildfire any I remember what it was like around you and my family there previously. I will need a few more days but I am mending. Y’all be careful this close to the holidays

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
There is a very small risk of dying from covid or being seriously ill if you aren’t at risk.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013

The most damming “protocol” in what he’s talking about was the one where hospitals and their facilities were telling people when they tested positive for covid to go home for 10 days, and then if they’re still sick to come back. Over 90% of the people that were wrongly put on ventilators would have never been put on one if the doctors would have actually “practiced medicine.” Thank God for the independent doctors that had a moral compass to early treat people. Example would be an independent doctor in one of my family members town that I know was early treating people, including the ones that the local hospital facilities were telling to just go home for 10 days and wait. Through the whole thing that doctor and the two NPs there had a 99%’success rate at keeping people out of the hospital. One person was admitted becuse they didn’t take their medicine prescribed. This doctor was prescribing ivermectin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login