OT: Dak and Fantasy Football

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I fell trap to the "experts" once again, and played Dak today over Hurts who's going against the REDSKINS. It could change, but Dak is on pace to bust once again. That's not to say Hurts is reliable.... but dammit, this has happened far too many times this season. And, it's not always on him.... WR injuries and having a braindead zombie for a head coach does not help at all.

Anybody else feeling the pain?

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I fell trap to the "experts" once again, and played Dak today over Hurts who's going against the REDSKINS. It could change, but Dak is on pace to bust once again. That's not to say Hurts is reliable.... but dammit, this has happened far too many times this season. And, it's not always on him.... WR injuries and having a braindead zombie for a head coach does not help at all.

Nope. I don’t let emotions dictate my lineup. That said, those two are pretty even in fantasy ranking.
that brain dead coach has won a Super Bowl you know.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
If you’d taken a little time to have read the post…

Nope. I don’t let emotions dictate my lineup. That said, those two are pretty even in fantasy ranking.
that brain dead coach has won a Super Bowl you know.

You’d have easily observed that it wasn’t an emotional decision.

And, fatback had a future HOF’er at QB when he won. Not exactly a tall order.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Dak my QB this year in my league. I will not draft him again unless I have no other option. That is all

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
He hasn’t been the same player at all since the calf injury. I think it was way more severe than was originally thought by folks outside the lockerroom, and I’d be willing to bet he is probably still dealing with it. Fortunately for Dallas, their division is so awful that he’s been able to play through it without costing them too much against their divisional rivals.

Last edited:

HotMop

May 8, 2006

Last 6 games, 19 yards rushing. He is playing scared.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login