OT: Dexter new blood

Grove Sh*tter

Aug 25, 2014
Anyone watching this?

I was sorely disappointed with how the original series ended, but I decided to give the new run a shot. The first couple eps were pretty bad, but it's improved big time. Thoughts?

Dawgology

Sep 15, 2011
Anyone watching this?

I was sorely disappointed with how the original series ended, but I decided to give the new run a shot. The first couple eps were pretty bad, but it's improved big time. Thoughts?

We've loved it. It's different but it's supposed to be.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
I havent watched it yet.

The original series had a couple of the greatest seasons of tv period. A few were so so and the ending was awful. But the highs? Man they were great

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
Thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Takes an episode or so to warm up, then really feels like stepping right back into Dexter. They way they make use of Deb is really great.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We watched the first couple episodes and decided to let it get completed before we watch it so we can binge it. Right now we went back to review season one of The Witcher before we start season two.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I wish we’d had done that before starting last night. I couldn’t remember ****. Other than it being nearly two years since it came out, it seems like shows I binge, compared to those I watch as they come out, are harder to remember what happened the previous season

dogmatic

Aug 22, 2012
I was a huge Dexter fan back in the day - the first four seasons were some of the very best TV ever made - the writing, the story arc, all if it - It went downhill fast after Season 4 and the way it ended was a disgrace.

I was excited to give it a new try, but I didn't make it through the first new episode. I found the way the show makes use of Deb off-putting and aggravating.

Once the season completes, I may try binging it. After football season, I won't have anything else to watch and I'll try it again. Mark me Interested, But Undecided

Dawgology

Sep 15, 2011
Takes an episode or so to warm up, then really feels like stepping right back into Dexter. They way they make use of Deb is really great.

Yeah...it's different seeing him in a totally alien environment than what we are used to. But these last couple of episodes were pure Dexter. loved it.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Was a huge fan of the series. Ending was okay. Better than some series. Was wondering if this was worth the watch.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login