OT: Favorite YouTube Channels

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watch a lot of YouTube channels. I like Rick Beato and Bama Saltwater. I have too many to try to run them down, but I wish somebody would ensure this threat gets put up Six-Pack remembers. There's a lot of good information here for us nerds.

maroontide06

Dec 14, 2023
@Bulldawg56 I was going to mention Steve’s MRE channel and it’s one I enjoy and get a laugh at.

If you like old cars and trucks that are locked up, seized and 75% rusted away, check out Jennings Motor Sports. Dustin is as blue collar as they come and he usually gets things running that have been yard art for the last 70 years.

Reactions: Bulldawg56

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Digital Trends, Bryan Bros Golf, Joe is Hungry, Aviation 101, Singit Live, Beard Meats Foods, Professor of Rock, Raiti's Rides, Team Cocoa and a few other music channels.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
TV generally sucks these days and I've found myself keeping up with YouTube channels more than anything bc I can find niche topics that interest me - plus it's free.

So what say the Pack? What do you subscribe to?

Here are a handful of mine:

Bama Saltwater: I don't know jack about offshore fishing but I know a little more now after watching this guy. Goofy dude. Veteran. Loves his momma and fishing. I watch every episode.

HowToBBQRight: Memphis area guy that's known on the BBQ circuit and dumbs it down good for you. He's a big boy so you know he's legit.

Matt's RV Reviews: Personality won't be for everyone but it's a good 20 minute review of new models for anyone interested in a camper or RV. Most importantly, he tells you if a comfy dump is possible or not in the notoriously small bathrooms. I'm a big boy so this is important.

Keep Your Daydream: Another RV channel but this is a life story. Now empty nester couple that lives out of their RV. They had their kids along as well in earlier seasons. General RV stuff, truck, truck mods, and documentaries on their visits to all sorts of big and small towns and great campgrounds/parks.

Sailing La Vagabond: Same concept as above but a young family sailing the world. Aussie couple and the woman is a 10.

Rick Beato: Nerdy guitar **** and the occasional celebrity interview.

That Pedal Show: REALLY nerdy guitar **** and occasional celebrity interview.

I too watch most of the Rick Beato vids.

That guy knows music.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Beato and That Pedal Show (I own about 15 guitars, 6 amps, about 25 pedals and some multi-effects stuff and I no longer play but still pretend I might be a rock star one day), French Academy Cooking, The Glenn Show, Chuds, Chinese Healthy Cook, Latifs Inspired, Not Another Cooking Show, That Dude Can Cook, Villa Cocina, The Glenn Show, War Stories, Ron Henry, Michael Segrue, Everyday Home Repairs, Rick Steves. Because of this the matrix leads me to all kinds of other channels.

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
Joseph Vincent has an excellent channel that he does his own sports documentaries on famous athletes throughout history, even niche sports like underground Muay Thai. He tells their story and shows archived footage. Every sports star you can think of. Pretty great stuff. @JosephVincentPresents

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
AYO Fishing - Fun fishing show, Ga/Al line boys. They do a bunch of dumb challenges / builds with boats, campers, etc. It's stupid, but a fun stupid.

Zeducation - Funny right-lean channel. Comedy take on the latest lefty news/memes.

The Home Renovation Project - Introspective Brit married to a hot French femme. Old-school stone & lime house he's learning to remodel on the fly.

Afon Tiers - Another Brit who's digging up his garden, exposing 200+ year old ruins.

ETA: Forgot about Sam the Cooking Guy - Great recipe's for the outdoor cook, and he's pretty funny.

Charasmatic Voice, Andrew Camarata, Kara & Nate, Professor of Rock all get my recs too.

Last edited:

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
Rob Squad Reactions - Haven't seen anyone mention this one yet. It's a guy who grew up on rap who now goes and reacts to videos (mostly rock, but other genres mixed in). His wife, Amber, joins him. Their reaction to Boston's "Smokin" and Eddie Van Halen's "Eruption" are great.

And Rick Beato is really good. Adam Reader "Professor of Rock" is good, too.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Exploding Kittens - Netflix.

No, it's not a YouTube channel but you guys have got to see this.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login